• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Microsoft Comes Into Your Homes To Force Global Warming Agenda :^/

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I don't like Microsoft, the only good thing about them is Windows, but they want to take over gaming.

I've also been speaking out about these climate change dummies. To me, climate change is real, but people are being manipulated by the whole agenda. Democrats are the only party screaming about it since before 2008. I sigh, and roll my eyes. Everytime. Yes, WE GET IT; Climate Change is important, now can you PLEASE shut the fuck up already is my thinking.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Humans on the planet are like a single man sitting in a dingy in the middle of the ocean.. He flops his wee wee out and takes a piss.. Yea, it's probably not that great a thing for the general area.. But to say that this one guy taking a piss can affect the entire chemistry and level of the ocean?? That's ludicrous..

The planet's climate has been changing for BILLIONS of years... The planet's climate will continue to change once humans have gone the way of the dodo..

It's nothing but supreme human arrogance to believe that humans can actually control the planet's climate... Humans can no more control the planet's climate than humans can control the planet's orbit..

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Humans on the planet are like a single man sitting in a dingy in the middle of the ocean.. He flops his wee wee out and takes a piss.. Yea, it's probably not that great a thing for the general area.. But to say that this one guy taking a piss can affect the entire chemistry and level of the ocean?? That's ludicrous..

The planet's climate has been changing for BILLIONS of years... The planet's climate will continue to change once humans have gone the way of the dodo..

It's nothing but supreme human arrogance to believe that humans can actually control the planet's climate... Humans can no more control the planet's climate than humans can control the planet's orbit..
Exactly. And it goes deeper, too. It's conspiracy theory-level stuff, but I'm reading and hearing about what they plan to do to counter all this climate stuff. Like banning farming, banning carbon emissions, banning fossil fuels, like really rudimentary stuff that will collapse on a lot of the stuff we use. Like cars. No more gas for you. No more farm-made food for you. You will own nothing, and you will be happy. That's literally WEF's slogan. Bill Gates wants to block the sun, Bill Gates wants to make whatever... like Digital ID's. Okay, fuck off already.

Sigh.