• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Might stop prestiging... Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4D3N

Recruit
Hey guys, quick question.

I am 7th prestige rank 73 I believe and I'm considering not prestiging anymore.

Now as you all know, prestige 7 is a silver emblem that looks pretty non-threatening to new players (part of the appeal :p) and they seem to exit lobbies less since I've hit this prestige, which is good.
So that's my first reason.

My second is that I would like to go on the journey of taking every gun gold.
Which could potentially take just as long as pushing through the next 8 prestiges.

What do you guys think?
You ever consider doing that?

Cheers!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Wow. You got that far?

I would consider going through the other 8 prestiges. Who cares if they leave the lobby... It's their loss.

But if you want to get every gold gun, then that should be an achievement you plunge through! :D

H4D3N

Recruit
Well yeah, having all the gold guns would be pretty ballin. More so it'd be awesome to have everything unlocked like I did in black ops. The reason I'm considering stopping now because I got my first gold gun and I think it'd be a good challenge. But then I'd have to officially not prestige again... because I wouldn't want to lose all that once I started. I originally wanted to get to ten... but then they added 5 more prestiges.... and it kind of just made it not seem as important...

I personally try and go through all the prestiges as I am on 11 level 50 something so i dont have to go much more but when i was 10th i got pretty much all the gold guns as thats how long i was on it but it depends on what you want to do as at the the end of the day it's you who has to put up with the choice

I stopped prestiging once that triple XP glitch and prestige token glitch came about. There's no sense in working hard and busting your ass to get prestige status when there's this little kid with the same prestige or greater that went 1/4 of the work. In my opinion, the whole prestige status is worthless until there is a COD game where bugs, cheats, and glitches don't exist. I say go for the golden camos. That's what I'm doing.....

Menice™

Recruit
Just get to 20th prestige and then get all the guns gold.
Thats what i did! (have got 3 more to do though)
UnDisputed

Status
Not open for further replies.