• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Mobile Mobile casual player looking for clan, please respond to what is on my list

Hello, I'm Zach. I'm super friendly, going to school to become a therapist. It's hard to resist being a leader and creating something from the ground up, but I want to focus on being a follower as I have other priorities in life. But still, I probably will get whims to lead and start new projects within the clan, its inevitable. I'll keep this brief and easy to read, here are my requirements for a clan (on mobile only):
  • Other things in life have a much higher priority if a scheduling conflict arises.
    • This includes mental health breaks. I suffer from periodic depression and constant anxiety.
  • I play early evenings (Pacific time) on Fridays and Sundays, please consider this.
  • I mostly play the traditional multiplayer game mode, not BR or zombies
  • I prefer small groups so that meaningful connections are made. If you're a large clan, do you split up your ranks into squads that get to know each other?
  • Voice chat is mandatory
    • Clan should be Discord-based, but still use in-game voice to recruit.
  • Looking for people who put a focus on learning and improving skill !!!
    • Yet accept all skill levels.
  • Teamwork
    • Like in Counter Strike: quick communication such as "shotgun long", where long is a specific area of the map.
    • Things like LMGs pinning down a sniper while someone flanks the sniper.
    • Realizing that each person has a level of familiarity of each part of each map.
      • Also familiarity with weapons, types of items like Molotov cocktails, etc.
    • Figuring out which loadouts beat other loadouts.
  • I'm going to join on a trial period to see if I like your clan.

Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit! You have very reasonable requirements and I believe we can meet them all.

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 16 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Warzone, or Zombies. We offer both casual and competitive squads. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Call of Duty Mobile - How To Back Slide (Slide Backwards Tutorial) Call of Duty Media 0
J Call of duty mobile Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos New CODForums logos activates Mobile App CoDForums Announcements 1
C CoD Mobile Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
vortec02 Mobile Call of duty mobile: clan recruitment Clan Chat 1
vortec02 Mobile Call Of Duty Mobile: Clan Recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
D How to move easier in COD Mobile? My fingers like to stick to my phone screen General Call of Duty 0
U Mobile World Championships Mobile I NEED A TEAM Clan Chat 0
L Mobile Looking for a team for Call of Duty Mobile 2021 championships Clan Chat 0
I CoD Mobile World Championship Win BUG General Call of Duty 0
M COD mobile and the amount of bots.. General Call of Duty 0
C Mobile COD mobile clan requment ASAP!! Clan Recruitment 0
Whitey_2_White Mobile Join ·WHITE_ACES· in COD mobile Clan Recruitment 0
I Question about COD Mobile General Call of Duty 0
M New COD Mobile Season Call of Duty Media 0
E Tac-45 COD Mobile General Call of Duty 0
OOXXYY Mobile Come vibe with us on Discord @OOXXYY#3971 | All active COD Mobile players Clan Recruitment 0
E COD Mobile Gameplay Call of Duty Media 3
Ultimo GG Mobile Call of Duty Mobile: Tournament 5th Sept 2020 - Prizing: Sony Xperia 1 II Clan Chat 0
D Mobile Looking for COD Mobile clan for Tourney Clan Chat 0
P COD Mobile Outrider Arctic - Can't Link Accounts General Call of Duty 0
J Mobile Call of duty mobile Clan Recruitment 3
K Call of Duty Mobile help, please General Call of Duty 1
T COD Mobile - sniper wall bang gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
F Mobile COD Mobile keystone soldiers Clan Recruitment 0
R COD Mobile Threads and help ? General Call of Duty 1
G Any good Mobile Games? The Lounge 7
B Call of Duty Mobile bots? General Call of Duty 1
Jordanglend PC Call of duty mobile clan Clan Recruitment 0
F I saw a glitch on countdown in battle royale mobile Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
k9.stoney Call Of Duty Mobile Chat? Clan Chat 0
k9.stoney [MOBILE] CLAN CITR3S NEEDS MEMBERS A.S.A.P [MOBILE] Clan Recruitment 0
M I post cod mobile content Call of Duty Media 0
S Zombies Reward probability in COD Mobile General Call of Duty 1
B Multi COD mobile Futurescape clan recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
F Mobile Call of Duty Mobile Discord Clan Chat 1
CODForums Call of Duty Mobile released General Call of Duty 2
CODForums Call of Duty Mobile Trailer and info General Call of Duty 0
BluBird Advanced Warfare mobile companion app announced General Call of Duty 5
JamesGames Mobile suggestion Completed Suggestions 2
Khronic Favorite Mobile Games? The Lounge 26
P MSF-Mobile Strike Force is Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos CODForums is now Mobile! CoDForums Announcements 0
Ghost17697 A CoD Forums Mobile App Completed Suggestions 6
CODForums Introducing our gameserver and mobile browsing. CoDForums Announcements 1
C PC [PC] looking for a group for casual shooting on cold war (Asian region) Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN Casual player looking to join a team or group of like minded people Clan Recruitment 4
MasterSamurai PSN BROKEN DIVINITY LOOKING FOR RECRUITS COMPETETIVE/CASUAL SND PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 0
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 3
jdjersey Multi MW/CW/Zombies Clan - Casual & Comp Clan Recruitment 2