• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Modern Warfare 3 - HeadStrong introduction.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Is Modern Warfare free/included with cold war? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
J PSN Looking for UK Modern Warfare clan/group Clan Recruitment 5
T How To Slide Cancel in Modern Warfare / Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
DustyPlaysGames A normal day in Modern Warfare Call of Duty Media 1
S Modern warfare won’t launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
B How to download Modern Warfare without warzone on pc? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 2
N Is both Cold War and Modern Warfare unplayable for anyone else? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
Behaved Multi Modern Warfare ❖ Regiment Clan Recruitment 0
Behaved Multi Modern Warfare Regiment ❖ Clan Chat 0
V My Take on Modern Warfare vs. Cold War (Multiplayer Only) General Call of Duty 5
WHUTZHIZNAME Modern warfare Juke Moves Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Homicide 4K Call of Duty Media 0
J CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C Modern Warfare MP on Series X? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Shoot House Lady Venom. Call of Duty Media 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Clips of the Week Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Aw Naw Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Six Battle Pass Trailer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
J PSN Suche Spieler für modern warfare Multiplayer, ww2 und bo4 Zombiemodus Clan Chat 0
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 6 brought the R700 sniper and now Im remember what FUN means! Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Intoxicated Modern Warfare HC TDM Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six arrives September 29th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
zMrLegacyz HOW TO MAKE A QUICK 5$ IN CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
A modern warfare fr Call of Duty Media 1
B Is it bannable to be black on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Weedclown420 PC Modern Warfare 3 Co ops needed Clan Chat 1
J Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Battle Pass Edition)? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
E Are my system requirements sufficient to play Call of Duty modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Kellomies "TWO HACKERS IS WORSE THAN THAT FUC&**% RIOT SHIELD" (Modern Warfare Warzone) Call of Duty Media 0
S call of duty modern warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Kellomies GLITCHED SCREEN (MODERN WARFARE WARZONE) please watch Call of Duty Media 0
H How about an actual "Modern Warfare" mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
Kellomies LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! - Modern Warfare Win Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
H Modern Warfare Plunder eXE Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare - RavenOne (Hardcore) Hardpoint "Suldal Harbour” [4K] Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz BRAND *NEW* ETERNAL SAMURAI BUNDLE, FIRST EVER DUEL WIELD SWORDS in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz *NEW* SEASON 5 in MODERN WARFARE, NEW WEAPONS, and PETROV OIL RIG and SULDAL HARBOR map overviews. Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Five revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz I finally beat SEASON 4 in MODERN WARFARE, and I saved the BEST CHALLENGE for last. Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Five arrives August 5th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
zMrLegacyz OBSIDIAN unlocked a whole NEW level of SNIPING for me in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Gunship "Tribute" (God of War) HD Call of Duty Media 0
freakdaddy64 cod modern warfare update problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2