• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Modern Warfare is coming to Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody

Recruit
Just seen the news that Modern Warfare is being released on the Nintendo Wii this November, on the same day that MW2 is released for PC, PS3 and XBOX 360.

Not a lot of details have been released yet, but in a press release earlier today Activision stated:
The record-setting and award-winning Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is coming to Nintendo. Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) will release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on Wii(TM) on November 10 in conjunction with the launch of Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2.
Ported to Wii by Treyarch, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will bring to Nintendo fans the gripping modern-day action-thriller that won more than 50 combined 2007 Editors' Choice and Game of the Year Awards.
SOURCE Activision Publishing, Inc

KCalpha14

Recruit
I've played call of duty 3 on the Wii and I wasn't impressed, they controls were useless and the Wii remotes just don't conpensate to a standard controller..

This will give Nintendo fans a taster of what they're missing though.

rufus

Recruit
my mate got it with his wii he bought used on ebay we both tried it but its just rubbish. like you say the controls just dont work, they dont feel fluid and its just not the enjoyable experience you get on pc or other consoles.
will be interesting to see what they do to cod4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Modern Warfare 3 & BO2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Yep, Modern Warfare 4 is coming. General Call of Duty 0
C Is Modern Warfare free/included with cold war? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
J PSN Looking for UK Modern Warfare clan/group Clan Recruitment 5
T How To Slide Cancel in Modern Warfare / Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
DustyPlaysGames A normal day in Modern Warfare Call of Duty Media 1
S Modern warfare won’t launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
B How to download Modern Warfare without warzone on pc? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 2
N Is both Cold War and Modern Warfare unplayable for anyone else? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
Behaved Multi Modern Warfare ❖ Regiment Clan Recruitment 0
Behaved Multi Modern Warfare Regiment ❖ Clan Chat 0
V My Take on Modern Warfare vs. Cold War (Multiplayer Only) General Call of Duty 5
WHUTZHIZNAME Modern warfare Juke Moves Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Homicide 4K Call of Duty Media 0
J CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C Modern Warfare MP on Series X? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Shoot House Lady Venom. Call of Duty Media 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Clips of the Week Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Aw Naw Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Six Battle Pass Trailer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
J PSN Suche Spieler für modern warfare Multiplayer, ww2 und bo4 Zombiemodus Clan Chat 0
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 6 brought the R700 sniper and now Im remember what FUN means! Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Intoxicated Modern Warfare HC TDM Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six arrives September 29th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
zMrLegacyz HOW TO MAKE A QUICK 5$ IN CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
A modern warfare fr Call of Duty Media 1
B Is it bannable to be black on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Weedclown420 PC Modern Warfare 3 Co ops needed Clan Chat 1
J Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Battle Pass Edition)? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
E Are my system requirements sufficient to play Call of Duty modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Kellomies "TWO HACKERS IS WORSE THAN THAT FUC&**% RIOT SHIELD" (Modern Warfare Warzone) Call of Duty Media 0
S call of duty modern warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Kellomies GLITCHED SCREEN (MODERN WARFARE WARZONE) please watch Call of Duty Media 0
H How about an actual "Modern Warfare" mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
Kellomies LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! - Modern Warfare Win Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
H Modern Warfare Plunder eXE Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare - RavenOne (Hardcore) Hardpoint "Suldal Harbour” [4K] Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz BRAND *NEW* ETERNAL SAMURAI BUNDLE, FIRST EVER DUEL WIELD SWORDS in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz *NEW* SEASON 5 in MODERN WARFARE, NEW WEAPONS, and PETROV OIL RIG and SULDAL HARBOR map overviews. Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Five revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz I finally beat SEASON 4 in MODERN WARFARE, and I saved the BEST CHALLENGE for last. Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Five arrives August 5th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
zMrLegacyz OBSIDIAN unlocked a whole NEW level of SNIPING for me in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0