• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MODERN WARFARE NOT COLD WAR

Elizzel

Recruit
It’s disgusting that we pay for a full game but they shove Cold War down our throats, I’m sick of it and I want it to be removed. I payed for
Modern warfare not to see advertisement about cold wars bullshit, they can advertise on YouTube and tv but not on another product I payed for entirely for something different, there’s gotta be something wrong with that!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Is Modern Warfare free/included with cold war? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 3
N Is both Cold War and Modern Warfare unplayable for anyone else? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
V My Take on Modern Warfare vs. Cold War (Multiplayer Only) General Call of Duty 5
J CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Solo Victory (Forever Train) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Plunder) Anti - Tank -Duos- “Victory” Call of Duty Media 0
B Hackers in Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
A A Cool New LIVE Stream of Modern Warfare on my YouTube Channel - Indian COD Streamer Call of Duty Media 0
S Modern Warfare Characters missing from BR after Black Ops purchase Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Modern Warfare General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Rejoined The Modern Warfare Brethren Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 "Modern" Warfare 2021 General Call of Duty 0
A A short yet satisfying video on how a Riot Shield Kid gets destroyed by a Beginner in Modern Warfare !! Call of Duty Media 0
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 2
P Reinitializing to take another pass | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
RavenOne#8540 Shadow Dragon: Modern Warfare - 50K/D Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare (A WarZone Story) w/Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare “Trip Like I Do” Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare: WarZone iDesmen & Shadow Dragon Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare “Vengeance” Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare “I Am Hated” Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
I I made a video comparing Modern Warfare 2019s survival mode and MW3s survival mode! Call of Duty Media 1
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare Voice of Rebellion Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Verdansk84’ Quads (Victory) Call of Duty Media 0
L Modern Warfare keeps downloading Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Can You Not Purchase Modern Warfare 2019??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DustyPlaysGames Playing so good that my teammate had to report me - Modern Warfare Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Looking for CoD Modern Warfare Clan / Team Clan Recruitment 5
J PSN Looking for UK Modern Warfare clan/group Clan Recruitment 5
T How To Slide Cancel in Modern Warfare / Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
DustyPlaysGames A normal day in Modern Warfare Call of Duty Media 1
S Modern warfare won’t launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
B How to download Modern Warfare without warzone on pc? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Behaved Multi Modern Warfare ❖ Regiment Clan Recruitment 0
Behaved Multi Modern Warfare Regiment ❖ Clan Chat 0
WHUTZHIZNAME Modern warfare Juke Moves Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare Homicide 4K Call of Duty Media 0
C Modern Warfare MP on Series X? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare Shoot House Lady Venom. Call of Duty Media 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Clips of the Week Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare Aw Naw Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Six Battle Pass Trailer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
J PSN Suche Spieler für modern warfare Multiplayer, ww2 und bo4 Zombiemodus Clan Chat 0
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 6 brought the R700 sniper and now Im remember what FUN means! Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Intoxicated Modern Warfare HC TDM Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six arrives September 29th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3