• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Modern Warfare (Pain Lesson)

Tactical Gaming

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L PC Italian Discord Community dedicated to "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare" Clan Recruitment 1
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I got accused of AIMBOTTING in MODERN WARFARE, and when I was about to CLUTCH UP my NET said NO!!! Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
M Modern Warfare PC glitching every few seconds bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
C I put "The Best Day Ever" from SpongeBob on the Modern Warfare 2 Trailer! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I can't BELIEVE I hit these SHOTS while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY on MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
R PC Looking for Clan - Modern Warfare - Clan Recruitment 3
zMrLegacyz So I unlocked the DAMASCUS MASTERY EMBLEMS for the KAR98 and the AX50 in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
M Modern warfare montage! please check it out! Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS-#14 Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 4 just released, and I've already hit a RANDOM THROWING KNIFE on SCRAPYARD!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Four released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 19
zMrLegacyz The BEST SEARCH AND DESTROY class set up on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
T When does Modern Warfare's Season 4 start? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T What the hell is THIS racist/political BS doing in my Modern Warfare Game!!!!??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 17
zMrLegacyz I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
B Modern warfare warzone fails and awesome moments Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I unlocked OBSIDIAN for my MK2 and KAR98K in the same game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
RXNIN Modern Warfare Montages Call of Duty Media 2
K Warzone, modern warfare season 4 postponed. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
V Xbox Live Competitive Uk Clan// Modern warfare Clan Recruitment 1
B *NEW* Call of Duty Modern Warfare WTF & Funny Moments #1 Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums The story of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare so far Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
20rLucifer PC 20R IS LOOKING FOR NEW RECRUITS FOR MODERN WARFARE! Clan Chat 0
D Nvidia Inspector for Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
P Please add a FOV slider for console on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
N Comedy Machinima for Modern Warfare Call of Duty Media 0
K DE_DUST 2 in MODERN WARFARE 2 Call of Duty Media 0
N Solved? Modern Warfare Crashing to Desktop (PC). Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
U M13 MELTS IN MODERN WARFARE! *OVERPOWERED* Call of Duty Media 0
U RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED! Hardhat Modern Warfare Call of Duty Media 0
U TOP 5 SECRETS ON HOW TO RANK UP FAST IN MODERN WARFARE! Call of Duty Media 0
S Here are some Modern warfare classics I'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2019! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K ''TATOOINE'' Map from Star Wars in MODERN WARFARE 2! Call of Duty Media 3
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Hardcore Team Deathmatch “48-1” Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS *UPDATED* Call of Duty Media 0
B COD Modern warfare Montage ! Call of Duty Media 1
CreepierMantis Modern Warfare: Quick Lil Two Piece! Call of Duty Media 1
ScoutActor CoD 4: Modern Warfare (2007) - children's voices General Call of Duty 0
ShadowSeoul Xbox Live Looking for an Active Clan for Call of Duty Modern warfare Clan Recruitment 3
Soldier A Call of Duty Modern Warfare , HC Vids! Call of Duty Media 0
Soldier A PC Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 3
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Hardcore Team Deathmatch 48-1 Call of Duty Media 0
J Modern Warfare 2 remastered Call of Duty Media 0
K The worst thing about Modern Warfare. Join in Progress. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Make it Rain Call of Duty Media 0
J Modern Warfare Glitches Call of Duty Media 0
A Is it worth it to purchas COD 4: Modern Warfare? [MW] General Call of Duty 1