• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Modern Warfare without Warzone?

harem

Recruit
Hello!
Is it possible to install Modern Warfare WITHOUT Warzone(free space)? If it is possible - how can i do that?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
When you install Modern Warfare, don't go to the "Warzone" tab. It only installs when you go there. The underlying "content" for Warzone has already been installed, but to trigger Warzone, you need to install the "packs." Like the Multiplayer portion, there's 3 "Multiplayer Packs."

harem

Recruit
Cuz i wanted to install Modern Warfare but it requires 225 GB. 225 GB including Warzone or only Modern Warfare?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Are you installing on PC or Console?

IIRC, console versions allow you to remove parts of the game you don't want to run, such as the campaign mode, but being on PC myself, I am not sure how to do this. I have definitely seem some references to this on the PS4, not sure about XBox though.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I don't have 225 GB and that's why i asked.
I pretty much answered your question. Just as long as you DON'T go to "x" menu, your download will be cut off. Let me put it this way: I don't play the Co-Op mode in Modern Warfare, I think its a waste of time and space on my hard drive. But I installed Warzone, because my brother plays it. I play it sometimes, like the "Know Your History" mode.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements