• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Modern Warfare - Xbox - Looking for clan or people to play with - 18+ - Hardcore only

Koresa

Recruit
Looking for a good, mature clan or a few people to play with frequently. I'm a 24 year old full time nightshifter who plays pretty much daily (late afternoon/evening Eastern time on my working days, 12+ hours on my days off). I mainly play hardcore s&d (though I'll play another mode in hc occasionally, but not often. s&s is just too nostalgic thanks to blops 1 days). I'm competitive but won't berate my teammates..looking for the same type of people. We're here to help each other win and grow. If interested just reply or shoot me a message on Xbox.

GT: Koresa

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Xbox One Modern Warfare audio issue in Warzone and Multiplayer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Carlos Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection 1 arrives to Xbox Live General Call of Duty 0
Carlos 2nd Modern Warfare 3 DLC to arrive Feb 21st for Xbox Live members General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Modern Warfare 3 DLC arrives on Xbox Live General Call of Duty 11
S Xbox Live Modern Warfare 2 boost your rank (xbox 360) Clan Chat 0
J Xbox 360 With Modern Warfare 2 – 250GB HDD Limited Edition $399.99 General Call of Duty 3
J Inside Xbox: Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty Media 0
N Does Black Ops Cold War have a coop like Modern Warfare? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
M [HELP] - Not Able To Install 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare'! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
C Modern Warfare cannot start error message Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Latest sick Live Stream of Modern Warfare - YouTube - Abhijnan Saha GC !! DO GIVE THIS A WATCH !! Call of Duty Media 0
ToxicMushroom what , where and how modern warfare series - confusion Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Solo Victory (Forever Train) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Plunder) Anti - Tank -Duos- “Victory” Call of Duty Media 0
B Hackers in Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
A A Cool New LIVE Stream of Modern Warfare on my YouTube Channel - Indian COD Streamer Call of Duty Media 0
S Modern Warfare Characters missing from BR after Black Ops purchase Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E MODERN WARFARE NOT COLD WAR Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B Modern Warfare General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Rejoined The Modern Warfare Brethren Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 "Modern" Warfare 2021 General Call of Duty 0
A A short yet satisfying video on how a Riot Shield Kid gets destroyed by a Beginner in Modern Warfare !! Call of Duty Media 0
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 3
P Reinitializing to take another pass | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
RavenOne#8540 Shadow Dragon: Modern Warfare - 50K/D Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare (A WarZone Story) w/Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare “Trip Like I Do” Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare: WarZone iDesmen & Shadow Dragon Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare “Vengeance” Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare “I Am Hated” Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
I I made a video comparing Modern Warfare 2019s survival mode and MW3s survival mode! Call of Duty Media 1
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare Voice of Rebellion Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Verdansk84’ Quads (Victory) Call of Duty Media 0
L Modern Warfare keeps downloading Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Can You Not Purchase Modern Warfare 2019??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DustyPlaysGames Playing so good that my teammate had to report me - Modern Warfare Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Looking for CoD Modern Warfare Clan / Team Clan Recruitment 5
C Is Modern Warfare free/included with cold war? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
J PSN Looking for UK Modern Warfare clan/group Clan Recruitment 5
T How To Slide Cancel in Modern Warfare / Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
DustyPlaysGames A normal day in Modern Warfare Call of Duty Media 1
S Modern warfare won’t launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
B How to download Modern Warfare without warzone on pc? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 3
N Is both Cold War and Modern Warfare unplayable for anyone else? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
Behaved Multi Modern Warfare ❖ Regiment Clan Recruitment 0
Behaved Multi Modern Warfare Regiment ❖ Clan Chat 0
V My Take on Modern Warfare vs. Cold War (Multiplayer Only) General Call of Duty 5
WHUTZHIZNAME Modern warfare Juke Moves Call of Duty Media 0