• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

More Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I know you guys are seeing weird funnies - like the icons looking weird, and whatnot.

But this is temporary. I'm currently working on some parts of CODForums to get you users enticed to register, post, and whatnot. :)

Lately what I've been doing thus far is:

- Added "Latest Threads," and "Latest Posts." These only appear once and once only: Forum Listing. Fixed.
- Added new forum category icons to the actual forum listing. Fixed.
- We have forum icons ready, but I'm working on implementing it - I'm currently looking for solutions to the problem - which is why you're seeing a slanted off icon or two. heh. Fixed.
- Forum Icons are now situated on a single sprite sheet.
- We have the rank structure uploaded, but I'm working on implementing it. Fixed.

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Testing the new Spoiler:
It works?
Tapatalk has been upgraded.
More icons were added to forum listing.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I've implemented a Private rank, but I'm currently working on ironing out the user upgrade system. I'll come back to this later. Fixed.

EDIT: The ranks are mostly done, I just need to finalize the 10 Best Prestiges.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I have added "Recent Status Updates" to the front page. Do. Not. Abuse. It.

I will delete any spammy or crappy status updates. Don't make me catch them.

Goku

Recruit
I think the Facebook sidebar thing is a good idea but don't see the purpose in having it show the posts as it seems that all that's on there are links to the forum but since we're seeing that on the forum, seems a bit redudant.

I feel as if a simple Facebook like button would be enough, just my 2c.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I think the Facebook sidebar thing is a good idea but don't see the purpose in having it show the posts as it seems that all that's on there are links to the forum but since we're seeing that on the forum, seems a bit redudant.

I feel as if a simple Facebook like button would be enough, just my 2c.
I used to use it as a "what's new on CODForums" thing... I'm currently not using it because when I share a thread (on facebook), it doesn't pull the snippet/images/thread title completely - this is a server problem and I'm already in talks with the server administrators to fix it.

I want more people to like the actual CODForums page on facebook, so what better way to do that than to put in that box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Xbox Live Need 1 or more players to complete officer challenge Clan Chat 0
pumpknot 6 WINS YESTERDAY! TIPS, TRICKS & MORE! Call of Duty Media 0
S Can't hear supply crates and much more! Call of Duty: WarZone 0
A The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is... Call of Duty: WarZone 3
H More damage Call of Duty: WarZone 2
W It’s about time the devs sorted this game out so it’s more fun! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
F Solo mode has more of a survival vibe Call of Duty Media 0
N Multi Wicked Guerillas recruiting 10 more players Clan Recruitment 1
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
E COD MW Warzone Cheat Engine (ESP, AIMBOT, & MORE) Call of Duty Media 2
W How to get more kills? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 16
K should scopes be more powerful in battle royal. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
SR71BETA Need More In Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Z Xbox Live Looking to play with more people drop your Xbox gt or activision id Clan Chat 0
V ...More Stealth Changes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Xbox Live Looking for hardcore more clan? Clan Recruitment 2
M Multi Marianas Gaming Looking for more now! Clan Recruitment 0
J Check out my gameplay video!!! More on YouTube follow the link!! :) Call of Duty Media 0
K Xbox Live Need 4 More Clan Members. Clan Recruitment 3
cisco PSN Soldiers Never Sleep Recruitment for PC/PS4 COD MW and more.... Clan Recruitment 13
V Multi eE Recruiting Comp. Content. And more Clan Recruitment 0
K PC Upcoming CoD4 clan with servers - Need staff, members, server managers and more! Clan Chat 0
TeenMatch Youtube Videos about COD and more! NEW CHANNEL! Call of Duty Media 0
F PSN [PS4]NEED ONE MORE PLAY FOR TOURNEMENT AT 12 today Clan Recruitment 1
CODForums How to earn more XP in CODWWII? General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects Multi VoiD Clan wants to get two more sponsors Clan Chat 0
I Multi Se7en Alliance is recruiting!! READ MORE Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. acquires two more COD domains CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos More Modern Warfare Remastered gameplay in 60fps Call of Duty Media 0
S More Info on Villains of Infinite Warfare General Call of Duty 1
T WIN MORE GUNFIGHTS! - BUMPER JUMPER TACTICAL -NO SCUF? NO PROBLEM - Black Ops 3 TIPS Call of Duty Media 0
Dookey Lukey More Mildly Entertaining Clips Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos More Infinite Warfare teasers arrive General Call of Duty 0
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Cryptokeys and #BlackMarketBlackout (How To Earn More Cryptokeys) Call of Duty Media 0
M New clan! Message for more info! Clan Chat 1
P Nuke out FFA and more multiplayer Gameplays! Call of Duty Media 0
D How to get more kills in safeguard video! Call of Duty Media 0
J Xbox Live KSI Global Gaming Network recruiting now read for more Info Clan Recruitment 27
V Looking for 1 more for 2v2's Clan Chat 0
V [XB1][UK] I am looking for 3 more people to start a team Clan Chat 0
JusZenTFN 2 More Work Days! The Lounge 13
T XBOX ONE AW DUBBLE FUN TERNY MORE IN THE INFO Clan Chat 0
Carlos More evidence of PS4 being lead platform of Black Ops 3? General Call of Duty 0
eGsistance More Info Bout Reveal General Call of Duty 0
eGsistance Black Ops 3 Teaser Breakdown: Zombies references, Campaign locations, and more General Call of Duty 0
Veritas Gaming Multi Veritas Gaming is recruiting! We have many more game divisions! Clan Recruitment 19
M Searching for more clan members on ps4 for AW Clan Chat 0
Vice Gamers Multi Vice Task Force - More than a Clan (Mature) Clan Recruitment 4
WhoIsDo Schofield says more Advanced Warfare fixes coming General Call of Duty 1
gh0st233 This or MW2? Which do you like more? General Call of Duty 7