1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Most memorable moment

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by Kaymen1, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Kaymen1

Kaymen1 Recruit

What was your most memorable moment in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare? Be it a mission, a specific cutscene or something personal like a multiplayer match.

I'll start: My favorite and most memorable moment is in the mission where the atomic bomb goes off. After the bomb explodes, you're crawling around, exploring the area, shocked by the destruction and slowly dying. It was very intense, especially on the first playthrough.

2 people like this.
  2. 3Quency

3Quency Recruit

Most memorable moment was a sabotage match on Bog, sat on the middle mound with M21 & stopping power getting 96 - 3 on my kills to death ratio, best performance I ever did I was thoroughly satisfied with the days play through!

2 people like this.
  3. chasedood

chasedood Recruit

I was absolutely astonished with this game first came out on PS3. I was truly addicted to it for months. I honestly can not thing of my most memorable moment in this game. The only thing that I really remember is sitting in front of the tv for hours and hours at a time and getting no sleep at all. I would have to say that the multiplayer was my favorite part of the game, I loved playing online, I must have restarted my multiplayer settings at least 10 times.

4. tdog6236

tdog6236 Recruit

I really don't have one memorable moment. This game was so good, every moment was memorable, from campaign to game modes like sabotage and s&d to maps like bog and crossfire to glitches that let you get out of maps to private matches with friends quick-scoping or playing michael myers or border patrol. The list goes on...

5. Codmaster

Codmaster Recruit

If i'm going to be honest my most memorable moment(s) are when I 'cheated' with the grenade trick. You planted a grenade near a team member, then you quickly switched teams, and boom: kill.

6. gh0st233

gh0st233 Recruit

Most memorable moment was in campaign. When I had to fire at enemies from a gunship, AC130 I think. That was one of the most fun mission segments for me. I loved firing missiles from above and pretending where my enemies would be, and where I should aim, and watching it destroy moving targets and such. I also loved the kill-streak in MW2, and that was a kill-streak that I HAD to use every single game, it was the first one I've unlocked when I started playing multi. Other than that, the second most memorable moment for me was the ending mission, and the ending itself. But for spoiler purposes, I won't talk about that.

7. Glen_Imported3

Glen_Imported3 Recruit

This game was so fresh and clean when it came out that everything about it was worthy of being memorable. For me, this was one of the COD's with a multiplayer that was actually really, really good. My most memorable moment was when I found myself surrounded by most of the enemy team, and ran at them with knives swinging and guns blazing. I got a few kills before being going out in a blaze of glory and dropping a martyrdom grenade. You can guess what happened next. I loved the martyrdom perk.

2 people like this.
  8. gh0st233

gh0st233 Recruit

You are right, the whole game was kind of memorable. It was so different from pretty much all the games out there at that time. It had amazing campaign and amazing multi-player, like CoD used to always have, and now it's in modern age. How can it get better than that? Yeah, knifing in the game was amazing. I still remember my favorite loadout. I used my Desert Eagle for semi-distant targets, and my knife for anything relatively close to me. I felt like some sort of a commando. (commando pro reference, anyone?)