• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Movement Speed

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Right, I understand if one is using the Double Time perk they move faster. That's not my issue. The issue is that while spectating some players they move at such a speed that it seems it's some sort of cheer or hack. I tried out their perks and have never come close to these other player's movements. What's up??

Thank you.

Tactical Gaming

The weapons have attachments that can make you move faster. You also move faster with some weapon types than others. Pistols and knives are the fastest followed by the smgs.

Yankee_LT

Recruit
That's what I thought at the time. But when it kept on going I could see their FOV settings and it was no different than I'm using. It's as if they were chipmunks smoking crack and drinking down uppers in between. Maybe I should record a match when their playing and post it up here so you can see what I'm speaking of.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Tactical Gaming