• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
MPNRecruitmentPoster_zps01cd2bfb.png

A great community is looking for you! MPN, known as the Merciless Pros Network has been around since 2010 and is actively recruiting for Advanced Warfare on Xbox Live. If you are interested in entering the ranks and helping a well known gaming community succeed then please just visit our website, www.MPNLIVE.net and click the Register page tab to create an account. Once you have done that just click the "Join MPN!" tab and fill out a short application to get you started. From there we will place you in the best fit squad and can start gaming with other MPN members. If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to add me on Xbox Live.​

Thank you,
MPN EVOLUTION
Owner of the Merciless Pros Network

battlefield-hardline-banner-artwork-official.jpg

Today starts yet another weekend, which means more community wide meetings and events in the MPN Gaming Community. Don't miss out on a great experience to be a part of something big with the potential to become a leader of a popular gaming community! We are happy to announce the opening of our Battlefield: Hardline Squad in the community as well, so if you play this game make sure to join us and meet other gamers from all around the world with similar interests as you. Check us out at http://www.MPNLIVE.net and click the Register page to start your joining procedure today!​

MPN%20Globe%20small_zpscv6zn8go.png

Here is our newest approved logo, although it won't be our primary logo it will still be used for various advertisements for the community. Feel free to leave feedback if you'd like and check out http://www.MPNLIVE.net if you'd like to join!​

Battlefield%20Hardline%20Promo%20Ad_zpsclvwnnjg.jpg

MPN is actively recruiting for Battlefield Hardline on the Xbox 360 console and are looking for experienced and new community members. If you're looking to link up with gamers from all around the globe on Battlefield or even Call of Duty Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare then just go tohttp://www.MPNLIVE.net and click the Register page tab to join!​

It's another great weekend to link up with a Gaming Community, so why not join a community that is currently ranked 6th on Top 100 Clans worldwide!? We are still actively looking for members to join for Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 2, and Battlefield! We are also growing so fast we need more GFX members and Youtube editors. If any of the listed areas interests you please do not hesitate to sign up on http://www.MPNLIVE.net and apply to join. If you are interested in designing GFX or Videos for MPN, but not really wanting to join a community please message me on Xbox Live (MPN EVOLUTION) or on Skype (mpn-evolution)

Thank you!

The weekend is quickly approaching once again and you are going to want to join MPN just in time for our community wide meetings followed with a game night! We are recruiting for Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 2, and Hardline! To join our great community just register on Forums and then fill out a Join Application by clicking on the Join MPN! page tab located on the Forums page after you register. If you have any questions please let me know, otherwise be sure to get signed up before the meetings starting this Friday!

Homepage - http://www.mpnlive.net
Forums - http://forums.mpnlive.net

front_zps3er74zfy.jpg

The MPN Community has just recently launched our first shirt! Many communities have failed at making this stay successful, so we are excited for the challenge of opening our very own Store online and will be listing a variety of products in the future. We are just selling one designed T-Shirt right now, and will design more in the future as this one sells out. Please check out http://www.MPNLIVE.net and click on the GEAR page tab to be re-directed to our online store to see how the shirt looks. They are very neat, and every member that has ordered one so far really like it!​

Come join the Top 8th ranked community worldwide by going to www.MPNLIVE.net and clicking the Register tab. We are still actively recruiting for Xbox 360 on Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 2. If you play either of those games and are looking to team up with a great group of gamers from all around the world, then MPN can be your new home. We are expanding quickly, so make sure to get signed up and started today!

mpnlivenet

Banned
Looking for a mature gaming community that you can hang out, meet new people, and have a good time with? Then MPN is the place for you! We strive to bring back what gaming communities originally stood for; That is to have fun, game with friends, and still be able to maintain a military-type rank progression system for organizational purposes. MPN offers many unique opportunities that other gaming communities don't offer anymore. MPN holds monthly tournaments, recruiting contests, and random gaming events, all for prizes! We have many different rewards you can earn by just participating with the gaming community.

Now, I'm sure you're asking. . . Why does he call it a gaming community instead of just calling it a clan? Well, a gaming community is actually quite different from a clan. A gaming community recruits hundreds, even thousands, of people and have set rules and most have military style structures. The leaders hold the tournaments and events rather than just gaming online. We also have different areas for different games. For instance, MPN has divisions for World War II on both Xbox One and Playstation 4 consoles! Clans generally only have up to 10 people in them and they are all skill based.

MPN has systems set up for laid back gamers and for the skilled, competitive gamers. I also want to add that we are looking for many leaders for each division and squads, so if you have gaming community experience, or are willing to learn the responsibilities of a MPN leader, then make sure to sign-up and apply on the website!

If MPN sounds like something that interests you then please send me a message via Xbox LIVE or sign-up on the website and forums and then Apply to Join that way. We accept many new members each day, so make sure to head over and check us out! I look forward to seeing many of you people on the site and looking around. We did just finish our site, so please excuse the activity that happens daily, we are still getting use to the new features.

http://www.mpnlive.net

Thank you,
MPN EVOLUTION
Owner/Chief Executive Officer of the Merciless Pros Network

mpnlivenet

Banned
I hope everyone had a great weekend as we start the holiday week. MPN had a great weekend with a combination of a number of new recruits, leadership staff added, and we started competitive gaming as a team. We are still recruiting for WWII on both Xbox One and PS4, so if you are interested in joining a great group of gamers from all across the globe then look no further than the Merciless Pros Network! We are accepting new and experienced community leaders. Visit our community website and apply to join if you're interested!

mpnlivenet

Banned
I am pleased to announce that both our Xbox One and PS4 divisions are growing rapidly in the CoD WWII areas! We are still accepting experienced community leaders, but our roles are filling fast, so don't hesitate to fill out an application to join or message me directly on Xbox Live! We are always looking for new members to join our community as well and get the experience of interacting with gamers from all across the globe and working as a team to succeed at different games and to help build an entire gaming community. We are implementing many new projects that we hope to rollout soon to all of our members to help make this entire experience much more unique for everyone involved. Stay tuned, and feel free to apply to join the Merciless Pros Network gaming community today!

Thank you,
MPN EVOLUTION
Chief Executive Officer of MPN

mpnlivenet

Banned
On behalf of the Merciless Pros Network gaming community, we hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday if you live in the USA. All of us at MPN are ready to get some work in and grind this weekend on CoD: WWII beings they have 2XP active again all weekend long. We are still looking for new and experienced community members, so if you're looking for a great group of individuals to play with then make sure to check us out!

We are accepting members from all around the globe, and are accepting US and International members. We have specific groups for gamers, no matter where you are located. We are truly unique, and we have an opportunity available for you to meet like-minded gamers from all around the world. Don't miss out on this chance, and sign up today if you are interested in joining.

mpnlivenet

Banned
Goodmorning CoD Community!

We are turning the corner for the week and heading down the backstretch straight into the weekend, which means time for lots of gaming! You have the opportunity to hop online and meet hundreds of fellow gamers this weekend simply by joining the awesome Merciless Pros Network gaming community! We literally have gamers from all across the globe who are ready to get some grindin' in and work towards that next prestige over the weekend. We hope to see you online, and can get started to join MPN by registering on our community forums page and filling out a short application. After that is completed a MPN member will contact you on Xbox Live to get started. Many of our Board of Directors and Squad Officers will be online this weekend, so join up today for a chance to meet the leaders of this great community!

www.mpnlive.net

mpnlivenet

Banned
The staff at MPN is hoping all of you are having a great weekend!

Most of our Board of Directors will be on Xbox Live tonight and looking forward to speaking with new/potential members! Here is a overview of positions we are looking to fill. We are also proud to announce the expansion of a squad exclusively for our international members on WWII, and a new division and squad opening for Destiny 2!

Xbox One:
CoD WWII (North America)
Squad Co-Leader
Multiple Squad Officers
New community members

CoD WWII (International)
Squad Leader
Squad Co-Leader
Multiple Squad Officers
New community members

Destiny 2 (North America)
Division Leaders
Squad Leader
Squad Co-Leader
Multiple Squad Officers
New community members

Playstation 4:
CoD WWII (North America)
Division Leaders
Squad Leader
Squad Co-Leader
Multiple Squad Officers
New community members

Feel free to sign up on our community website and fill out a brief application to join by visiting, www.mpnlive.net or message me directly on Xbox Live.

Thank you,
MPN EVOLUTION
Chief Executive Officer
Merciless Pros Network

mpnlivenet

Banned
Come join one of the fastest communities currently on Xbox One and Playstation 4!

We are quickly approaching the weekend again, which means we will be all over your favorite games letting our names be known. Make sure to come join and be a part of this great experience. Whether you play WWII or Destiny 2 either on Xbox One or Playstation 4 we are more than happy to meet with you and have the option to join the Merciless Pros Network. The best part, we accept gamers from all across the globe!

Check us out at our community website, www.mpnlive.net and apply to join today.

Thank you

mpnlivenet

Banned
Due to expansion in our gaming community we are looking for several squad leaders for different games such as World War II and Destiny 2. If you have any gaming community experience please reach out to me on Xbox Live. We are also willing to train people for a squad leader role!

If you are new to gaming communities/clans feel free to join as well, you can find me on xbox live or check out and register on our website at http://mpnlive.net and fill out an application to join by clicking on the "Join MPN" page tab.

We offer several other positions such as Graphic Artists, Youtube Producers, News Team Writers, Court System Staff, and much more. Make sure to check out our community website for more information!

Thank you,
MPN EVOLUTION
Chief Executive Officer of the Merciless Pros Network

Due to expansion in our gaming community we are looking for several squad leaders for different games such as World War II and Destiny 2. If you have any gaming community experience please reach out to me on Xbox Live. We are also willing to train people for a squad leader role!

If you are new to gaming communities/clans feel free to join as well, you can find me on xbox live or check out and register on our website at http://mpnlive.net and fill out an application to join by clicking on the "Join MPN" page tab.

We offer several other positions such as Graphic Artists, Youtube Producers, News Team Writers, Court System Staff, and much more. Make sure to check out our community website for more information!

Thank you,
MPN EVOLUTION
Chief Executive Officer of the Merciless Pros Network

I have some questions about this community. I have leadership experience that I can explain later. Don't know your xbl so message me please @ SoulessTopSide I am interested in rejoining the CoD communities.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements