• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multiplayer lobby switching to warzone.

Neff

Recruit
Whenever I am in an mw2 multiplayer lobby and I am not the host the game will glitch and put me into warzone or dmz lobby. I know when this change occurs because in the top left hand screen of my game it changes from saying mw2 multiplayer to mw2 battle royal. When I am forced to leave the party it puts me in the battle royal home page even though I was in the multiplayer.

This issue stems from before the mw2 season 1 launch where I was unable to change my classes in the matchmaking lobby because it would show me custom classes that were not my own and were in fact for battle royal.

So far the only fix is that I have to be party leader but it has also caused other people in my party to experience the same issue.

I bought the vault edition and I am playing on xbox series x. I have played all game modes, (multiplayer, dmz and battle royal).

Please fix this. There are so many problems with this game that this one is just putting things over the top.

AcidVenus

Recruit
Yeah this is quite irritating. Uninstalled the war zone addon and then just kept getting the notification that I'm missing that pack.
So I've reinstalled because it's slightly easier to back out to the title and go back in.

Matze

Recruit
Whenever I am in an mw2 multiplayer lobby and I am not the host the game will glitch and put me into warzone or dmz lobby. I know when this change occurs because in the top left hand screen of my game it changes from saying mw2 multiplayer to mw2 battle royal. When I am forced to leave the party it puts me in the battle royal home page even though I was in the multiplayer.

This issue stems from before the mw2 season 1 launch where I was unable to change my classes in the matchmaking lobby because it would show me custom classes that were not my own and were in fact for battle royal.

So far the only fix is that I have to be party leader but it has also caused other people in my party to experience the same issue.

I bought the vault edition and I am playing on xbox series x. I have played all game modes, (multiplayer, dmz and battle royal).

Please fix this. There are so many problems with this game that this one is just putting things over the top.
Since the initial installation, I experience the very same problem. I have to log out every singel time I finish a game and log straight back in to be in the right lobby with the right operator and weapons. It is so annoying and I cannot see the accumulation of points and progress. Is there a solution by now?? Do you keep playing like this? I am so happy, I found someone with the same problem.

GEOdoubleF

Recruit
I recently just started having this issue myself and its rather frustrating. I'm happy that my XP still works as normal but the problem is all my weapon loadouts that I have suddenly are all different when it switches to warzone lobby and that's really frustrating. I really wish and hope someone out there may know a solution!

Matze

Recruit
I kind of gotten used to it by now, I just leave the lobby and go right back in and then its back in the appropriate Multi lobby.
I still wish, this crap will be fixed, I wonder what all of us, who experience this, have in common?

GEOdoubleF

Recruit
I kind of gotten used to it by now, I just leave the lobby and go right back in and then its back in the appropriate Multi lobby.
I still wish, this crap will be fixed, I wonder what all of us, who experience this, have in common?
My issue is that suddenly when I join my friends lobby... everything on the onset is normal, then as soon as he hits play to load game my screen suddenly reloads with the Warzone lobby. Even if I try to then be party leader and hit play to start the game, it then happens again but on HIS end. It's all just bizarre and quite annoying.

Matze

Recruit
My issue is that suddenly when I join my friends lobby... everything on the onset is normal, then as soon as he hits play to load game my screen suddenly reloads with the Warzone lobby. Even if I try to then be party leader and hit play to start the game, it then happens again but on HIS end. It's all just bizarre and quite annoying.
Have you reported the issue anywhere? Any idea, what causes this malfunction?

GEOdoubleF

Recruit
Have you reported the issue anywhere? Any idea, what causes this malfunction?

I don't even know where to officially report it and besides... would it be even worth it? They probably have thousands of complaints... lol. I'm just hoping that maybe whenever the next update is it'll just sort itself out. We shall see...

Matze

Recruit
Yeasterdays session ( 4 hours of shoot house ;-)) went without the "lobby change" at all. It was the first time since Oct 28, that the game ran perfectly, without any issue.
Being optimistic,, it may be a thing of the past now. Any of you had any issues since yesterday?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements