• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multiple Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert244

Recruit
I am having a multitude of issues with Warzone. Some have been around since inception and some are new with todays (4/29) update. Any help with any of the issues would be appreciated. I am on XBOX One.

1. Friends list is bugged. This issue has been pretty much bugging me since day one. Majority of my friends, xbox or activision, do not show up as online in the party area. Friends that I can see on my xbox friends list are playing in game, do not show up online. I have tried going through any and all in game settings and hard resetting my console. If I play online for a good while, sometimes my friends list will update and show people on, sometimes not. It is common that my ps4 friends will invite me to a party and even while I'm in their party, they do not show up online.

2. Losing headset communications. I have had issues with this since day one as well. Most of the time it was just for a short time or if I restarted the console it would fix it. However, since the update I will have perfect communication with my party in the lobby, into the warm-up, but about 2-3 minutes into the actual gameplay, all comms lost. They do not come back until I am back in the lobby with my party. I have only played with PS4 players today, but they were also losing comms with each other. So I assume this is a server/game bug they will have to patch.

3. Bought COD Points from the store 4 days ago. I was charged immediately on my account. No COD points were deposited. I hard restarted the console as they mentioned and waited 24 hours. Still no points. I contacted Microsoft first, they confirmed the payment was approved and I should have received in game credits. I went through their rig-amoral to try and remedy the situation, still no points. I have emailed, text, and tried to utilize the online chat server with Activision for the last 2 days and have received 0 response. I have submitted for a refund through Microsoft and am about 24 hours into that waiting process.

Thank you for allowing me to rant, as well as ask for help! Any advice on anything is appreciated.

I’m PS4 player I’ve been having the comms problem as well works in lobby then if I go gulag it disappears and can’t here anyone ,then works again when back in lobby after the games finished .work fine up until update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B RPD DOMINATION (MULTIPLE KILLS IN SINGLE MAGAZINE) Call of Duty Media 0
StreamRiot StreamRiot [BETA] just hit! Watch Multiple Live Streams on One Screen Video Games 0
E Xbox Live Multiple-wargasms are recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
R Packet burst and connection issues Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
C Xbox series x freeze issues Call of Duty: WarZone 1
C GPU Timing issues Call of Duty: WarZone 1
I Hardcore issues Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
S Multiplayer Issues after Update Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
D Audio issues on PC Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Yankee_LT Glaring Issues Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
P 2 Issues Please Help ! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Graphic Issues With Driver Update Technology 0
T Training load issues on Xbox one Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
T long term audio issues Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
M Bugs and server issues Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Constant dropouts/connection issues General Call of Duty 0
F Issues with seeing friends & constant send party invites Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
LANDVOGT Warzone FPS Issues Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K Season Three Issues Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
W PS5 crashing issues Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B Audio Issues General Call of Duty 0
L Issues with Multiplayer split screen Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J the real issues with Warzone... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
C Connection issues with Cod Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Help Needed - Map issues Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
K Endless issues Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P Connection Issues? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Post Season 4 Update Lag Issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
C Leaderboard name issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
KeyboardDemon Troubleshooting PC game performance issues Content Bunker 2
KeyboardDemon Geforce Experience Upload issues Call of Duty Media 0
K WarZone issues.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C Multiplayer issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Mikael_Aether Strela-P issues and Rocket Launcher Leveling. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
I Leaderboard name issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Z Connection issues... Warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
D Server issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
R Lag Issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Logging in Issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
D Issues with Getting gold Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Name Change Issues... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B watch issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
G Issues with multiplayer split screen Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
X Performance issues on PS4 Pro Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
J Ground war graphics issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
T Issues That Haven't Been Addressed General Call of Duty 0
H Lag issues with TDM 100 General Call of Duty 0
T Rage-Xbox One backwards compatible issues Video Games 1
B For all those players CONSTANTLY complaining about their "issues" General Call of Duty 0
R Disconnection issues General Call of Duty 1