• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi MUST READ IF COMPETITIVE

RyanaRmz23

Recruit
Yooo Yooo,

I am looking to set up, manage & fund a new call of duty Modern Warfare Team. I usto play and compete myself and have done well out of this.

Looking to pick up top players and see what we can do with this. Please hit me up if you fancy trying out, will be hosting lobbys tonight/tomorrow and over the weekend and see where it goes from there.

if you could like to try out and see what you've got, give me a shout and add up Ryan aRmz23 for more information.

Please do not message if you are not looking to grind and be committed as i will be putting my own money into this!

Peace out and give me a shout!

drkwarlock21

Recruit
Yooo Yooo,

I am looking to set up, manage & fund a new call of duty Modern Warfare Team. I usto play and compete myself and have done well out of this.

Looking to pick up top players and see what we can do with this. Please hit me up if you fancy trying out, will be hosting lobbys tonight/tomorrow and over the weekend and see where it goes from there.

if you could like to try out and see what you've got, give me a shout and add up Ryan aRmz23 for more information.

Please do not message if you are not looking to grind and be committed as i will be putting my own money into this!

Peace out and give me a shout!

Discord?

+Spy+OptiCs+

Recruit
If your good let us know, we are a Top GB 50’s clan in 09 and 2014 we have 12 people we need 4 more we ru n tournaments and we also have a Top #100 player , Run league play every sunday we will be top seeded this year HMU xmundayxchevyx Or activision xxVe7Vom

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
VelocityxApe Multi XG gaming recruiting now!! Must read Clan Recruitment 0
Y PSN TheSupremacyClan Now Recruiting!! PS4 World Champs Must Read!!!! Clan Recruitment 0
O Is FMJ a must have perk? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
SamimSupreme GAME CHANGING Warzone Graphic Settings Combined with 3 Essential NVIDIA Filters; Must Try Call of Duty Media 13
I MUST WATCH!!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
O Multi [HOG] House Of Gamers. Recruiting 17+ PC/Console. Discord is a must tho. Clan Recruitment 0
VelocityxApe Road to Damascus (P-90 Gameplay 5piece in the mix) must watch Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe 0-5 COMEBACK SND WITH RIOT SHEILDS! MUST WATCH Call of Duty Media 1
VelocityxApe Damn a MUST WATCH!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe #FaZe5 Next FaZe recruit must watch! Call of Duty Media 0
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Multi Team needed must be active team Clan Chat 1
M PSN Looking for 3 people to join for the MLG event. Must have good k.d and must be a team player. Clan Chat 0
S PSN Searching for 2 New members (must be on PS4) Clan Recruitment 2
S Xbox Live Creating a clan , looking for everyday gamers and youtubers. Hit me up. K/d ratio must be 1.28 & up Clan Chat 0
L Multi Lost Saints Gaming recruiting XB1 & PS4 must be 18+ Clan Recruitment 0
H Xbox Live Need 3 people for ael Dallas 10,000 dollar prize pool (must be 13 and over) Clan Chat 0
A My Multi-CoD Montage (Must See!) Call of Duty Media 0
F Freakin Awesome Sync #2 [MUST WATCH] Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC New! [Commentary] Must Watch!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Minetecde My First GOOD COD Montage - MUST SEE ! Call of Duty Media 1
F MUST OPEN!! Free Minecraft! Video Games 0
I Hilarious Moment In Black Ops (Must Watch) Call of Duty Media 0
C COD 2025 MUST SEE! Call of Duty Media 0
R Sweet must see edit, show love, hit me up, i'll show it back.. Call of Duty Media 0
N Orcs Must Die Co-Op Gameplay Walkthrough [HD] Video Games 0
N Hitamarkers #1 ( Must Watch ! ) Call of Duty Media 0
HDPsykoo AWESOME OCE FOR THFLYER (MUST WATCH!) Call of Duty Media 0
L ** Call of Duty: Black Ops Sniper Montage MUST SEE** Call of Duty Media 1
X BLACK OPS MONTAGE. "invaders must die" Call of Duty Media 0
W Last Stand Fail! (Must be a glitch) Call of Duty Media 1
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking to join a clan (Please Read) Clan Recruitment 6
S Wardens word shotgun need help pls read General Call of Duty 9
G_O_L_D Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite) Clan Recruitment 6
T JUST READ THIS SHIII Call of Duty Media 1
S disc read error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 23
S if you read I will be grateful Call of Duty Media 2
M Multi NEED TEAMMATES, READ BELOW! Clan Chat 8
R Read! Call of Duty Media 0
R Please read! Call of Duty Media 0
G PSN Looking For Clan! Read Details Below:) Clan Recruitment 5
M Clan Posting Guidelines - READ Completed Suggestions 0
P PSN Girl Gamers Read This Now! Clan Recruitment 3
I Multi Se7en Alliance is recruiting!! READ MORE Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Looking for a bo2 clan for ps3 {{{READ ME}}} Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Looking For Xbox/PS4 Clan [READ] 250th MLG Rank Clan Recruitment 0
K PSN Looking for a clan long time competitive player. READ Clan Recruitment 1
I PSN Hardcore TDM and KC players looking for a clan, please read Clan Recruitment 3
X Xbox Live Please read Need recruits for clan Clan Chat 0
M Read Before Posting Completed Suggestions 0