• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live MW 3 Skilled Three man seeking clan

3 of us have been playing together since cod 4. High gun skill, call outs, and knowledge of the game. We put winning at the highest priority, if you want to run with us, or us to run with you lmk.

MrPriceo0

Recruit
Hi guys,

I' m looking for people to play call of duty with. since warzone got released last week mw is really popping again and i have alot of fun playing it. I kinda play with my usual group of mates, but i kinda want to take it back to the old days, with a official clan. I want to start meeting new people again and have squads running almost daily.

Some information: I'm 20years old and im from The Netherlands (Open to all ages/locations/platform), we already have a discord/regiment in game. I used to do youtube/twitch so we got a pretty big discord again (400+ people) But i kinda want to make a call of duty section. We just want to have a great time in this
quarantine

Regiment name: Straight outta Covid-19

my discord name: MrPriceo0#9738

my ingame name: Priceo0#2507

Would love to see you.

Req:
Working MIC
Discord

Unity Squad is an active, friendly, non-toxic gaming zone for all like-minded gamers like yourself. Whether you're looking for something casual or want to defend yourself amongst a brotherhood (sisterhood too!) against a team of Sweats, Unity Squad is for YOU, VicePresident!
Some Key Details about us:

• Players from PC, Xbox, and PS4
  • Community-focused organization
  • Military ranking structure to offer order and advancement opportunities
  • Weekly meetings and nightly hosted pub/private events
  • Tournament bracket play with FREE money winnings
  • 90~ active Unity Squad members, always find players to pub with around the clock
  • Other Squads, total member count peaking over 375*
  • FREE Graphic requests
  • Actively managed Discord and Website
  • Regiment AND COD Companion App weekly participation
Enough about us, I want to get to know about you. If you're interested, you can find me at the following IDs:
  1. Playstation Network: PGN-AznMenaceTTV
  2. Discord: AznMenace#8715
When you inquire about Unity Squad, be prepared to answer the following questions:
  1. How old are you?
  2. Do you have a working mic/headset?
Enough waiting around for something to happen. Be the Change!
"Other clans may imitate, but we initiate."

Wynterfallen

Recruit
3 of us have been playing together since cod 4. High gun skill, call outs, and knowledge of the game. We put winning at the highest priority, if you want to run with us, or us to run with you lmk.
Hey there I would love to have you come and run with our clan and if we all match up well would love to have you guys join us! We are very active and do custom lobby’s on the weekends! Feel free to right me back so we can get this set up!

Hey I would seriously like toHave you guys come try out for the pro team! Please respond to this as soon as you can and will get the show on the road

Last edited by a moderator:

Vagrantpanda

Recruit
Welcome to the CoD Ministry, this is a space for all call of duty fans.

If your looking for a game or a team then we have the channel for you.

️Warzone
️Modern Warfare
️Cold War
️Zombies
️CoDM

We are looking for gamers of any skill or level of gaming. We don’t care about KDs or how long you have been playing. Just make sure you have a mic, use discord and speak English. We are non toxic, LGBT friendly and have a female only chat area. No try outs or interviews. Simply follow the link and agree to our rules and select your game. https://discord.gg/WtTs4B2uYH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk