• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MW4 is coming, and there’s no stopping it

What is the name of the next Call of Duty title?

• Modern Warfare 4

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • New Sub-Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, it's hard to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It has been 3 years since Sledgehammer Games talked anything about their next project. They re-started talk of their next project, and it's a Call of Duty title. So, the question is: Is it Modern Warfare 4 or an entirely new sub-series, like Ghosts? All signs point towards Modern Warfare 4...

It’s 2014, people have been wondering what becomes of the next Call of Duty. Sledgehammer Games has been very eager, very energized, very excited, and thrilled to work on the next Call of Duty, if their recent tweet is anything to go by…
Source: MW4Blog [Sister Site]

What's your opinion? Is it Modern Warfare 4 or a new Call of Duty sub-series?

QURT_Avenger

Recruit
Modern Warfare 4 will happen eventually, but we will see Black Ops 3 happen before it. Do not worry though the best cod series will return with new action packed crap that is made of awesomeness;)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
This year's Call of Duty is being developed by Sledgehammer Games, not Treyarch. Do your research.

pwntendo

Recruit
I think they'll probably go back to MW. MW sold and Ghosts did not so it would be logical...

I'm not really bothered either way though, MW3 was garbage. I'm just glad Treyarch are getting another year in development.

Also, hi Carlos. I believe I remember you from some place else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J PSN Cod mw4 guild members needed Clan Recruitment 0
X PSN Recruiting for clan mwr/mw4 Clan Recruitment 0
T IW Revisiting MW4 Or Ghosts 2? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Massive leak leads to MW4 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos MW4 rumored to be named Call of Duty: Patriots General Call of Duty 1
Scotteh MW4 Art General Call of Duty 0
Carlos MW4 is Call of Duty Ghosts? General Call of Duty 2
CrispyEggos One New Thing In MW4 General Call of Duty 16
Carlos Is this the MW4 teaser? General Call of Duty 2
M MW4 Easteregg on Hijacked Call of Duty Media 0
X NEW MW4 ENGINE GAMEPLAY MEANS NEXT GEN GRAPHICS Call of Duty Media 0
X MW4 Release Date & Leaked Prestige edition details Call of Duty Media 0
X NEW MW4 ENGINE GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
MidnightEagle11 People say cod 4 Modern Warfare is MW4 why is that General Call of Duty 7
T Storm Is Coming... Russian Distress Call Call of Duty: WarZone 5
C Hallelujah Big M16 Aug nerf coming! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
F Quick win after coming from work Call of Duty Media 0
I PSN New TEAM, tryouts coming... Clan Chat 0
F Is COD world at war 1 remastered coming? General Call of Duty 1
U WARZONE DUOS COMING IN SEASON 4! Call of Duty Media 0
H My teams voice chat coming from PC screen not headphones General Call of Duty 2
CODForums New event coming for The Resistance DLC General Call of Duty 0
X Multi JOIN XeuT GAMING TODAY WWII MOTAGE COMING SOON Clan Recruitment 1
P Clan Wars are coming back! Candy Crush creators involved! Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos Infinity Ward sees big changes are coming to Call of Duty General Call of Duty 0
Carlos BO3 coming to current gen after all General Call of Duty 1
PeezInK Killer CTF Gameplay + Black Ops 3 Coming to Last-Gen?! Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 only coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Schofield says more Advanced Warfare fixes coming General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo First Advanced Warfare patch coming soon, full details General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Traditional playlist without exoskeleton coming to Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 9
Carlos Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Reveal is coming Aug 11th General Call of Duty 0
sBg Bullets Uh, New guy coming through :) The Lobby 5
WhoIsDo Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare coming to the Wii U? General Call of Duty 0
Jackalsb76 Gold Knife and Pistol coming to Ghosts on June 3rd! General Call of Duty 2
WhoIsDo All Advanced Warfare DLC coming to Xbox 360 & Xbox One first General Call of Duty 1
GooseAlwaysDies Call of Duty Advanced Warfare! Coming November 4th! Call of Duty Media 0
R All new stuff coming to COD: Ghosts on 22nd April. General Call of Duty 3
Carlos CODGhosts Onslaught coming Jan 28th General Call of Duty 1
To The Death "God of War Meets Call of Duty" – Coming to Kickstarter January 2014 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos CODGhosts improvements coming soon General Call of Duty 4
Carlos A new Call of Duty title is coming 2014 General Call of Duty 6
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Modern Warfare 3 & BO2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Black Ops 2 & MW3 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Dedicated Servers coming to Call of Duty Ghosts General Call of Duty 6
Carlos CODForums Game Server Hosting might be coming back, but for which game? CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos Yep, Modern Warfare 4 is coming. General Call of Duty 0
T BO2 Zombies Reveal coming soon Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is coming to PSVita General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops Annihilation coming to PS3, and PC on July 28th General Call of Duty 0