1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

My 3 Wishes

Discussion in 'Upcoming Call of Duty' started by DJStreaky, Jul 15, 2013.

Sponsored
  1. DJStreaky

DJStreaky Recruit

If I could have 3 wishes for the next COD the I would choose the following (along with my reasons why):

1. Sniper Free Lobbies - In COD 3 many moons ago sniping was tricky and fun. Now with all of the quick scoping BS it's just retarded. We can all do it but I really don't think it's skillful and most people (apart from the cry babies who got all upset last year when they heard quick-scoping was going to be removed from B-Ops 2) can't stand them. Half the time they don't even get a direct hit and when they do get a lucky 1 shot in your finger down you go. It's ruined the game for so many so by all means let them have their own lobbies with all the same game modes but have a section where they are just not allowed. Let them go fag-scope each other to their hearts content

2. Halo Jumping - in fact jumping all round is not needed, remove it!! Design maps where there are obstacles and sections where the player automatically jumps if need be but remove the actual button that allows people to bounce around like a f*cking rabbit on crack whilst firing off shots in your general direction

3. More original game modes - frankly I'm bored of the usual TDM, S&D, Domination. Okay so hardpoint was a decent introduction but that's ruined now by the non-random rotation of the next hardpoint. Think a litle outside the box Mr developer, we're pumpin enough money into your coffers so I'd expect you to be able to employ some creative types to come up with 2 or 3 more 'interesting' modes

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Jumping is fine, it's the people that fucking use the jump button for the lousiest reasons. I mean, if you really want to escape from a gunbattle, man - duck or fucking shoot. I can't tell you how many times I've raged with "STOP JUMPING LIKE IT'S HALO!" God!