• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggy0321

Banned
My name is James Allen Tucker. I'm a outgoing, gay and, funny person. I'm 24 and I have been thinking about going to school to be a cop. I Drive a Green Honda Civic. If you have any questions jus hit me up.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
This "first post" goes to show you have not read our forum rules...
You may not post anything that encourages illegal intent.
What you do outside of our forums is your business, but when you bring substances talk with your own address, sorry. Gotta ban you. Oh, don't worry, you're welcomed here, just as long as you follow the rules.

See you November 15th, the day Call of Duty Ghosts goes on sale for PlayStation 4...

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I am sorry, I did not mean to mess up like that.
Yes, you did. You put it in your "about me" section, too. If you wanted to be a cop, you wouldn't be doing drugs at all.

Cleaned up your account, cleaned up your post, and have banned you.

I also did not realize you posted in the wrong forum. Moved. That was another rule you broke.

And you boost in Call of Duty? Hopefully you get banned from MW3, BO2, Ghosts and above. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.