• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

My thoughts on Cold War

nmryan

Recruit
The game is ok... Nice to have some new content after playing MW for so long. However:
- The ARs are trash, unless you have item attachments they're impossible to shoot anything. Just unnecessary amounts of recoil and minimal damage when you do connect shots.
- What's the deal with throwing frag grenades? It takes 3-4 seconds just to throw it. And throwing it with your left hand is very annoying. The stun grenades are thrown instantly. Why the difference? Just make the frag grenades the same speed of throw as the stuns.
- WHY DID YOU GET RID OF DROP SHOTTING!?!? It is stupid that when you go prone it takes 3-4 seconds, your gun waves all over the place and even getting up is slow. You might as well just take being prone out of the game...
- Snipers are broken af. Fun to use but brooooooo.. Duh fuqqqq.
- I do love the intros to all the maps though. Good job there, very entertaining to watch

shinya2104

Recruit
The game is ok... Nice to have some new content after playing MW for so long. However:
- The ARs are trash, unless you have item attachments they're impossible to shoot anything. Just unnecessary amounts of recoil and minimal damage when you do connect shots.
- What's the deal with throwing frag grenades? It takes 3-4 seconds just to throw it. And throwing it with your left hand is very annoying. The stun grenades are thrown instantly. Why the difference? Just make the frag grenades the same speed of throw as the stuns.
- WHY DID YOU GET RID OF DROP SHOTTING!?!? It is stupid that when you go prone it takes 3-4 seconds, your gun waves all over the place and even getting up is slow. You might as well just take being prone out of the game...
- Snipers are broken af. Fun to use but brooooooo.. Duh fuqqqq.
- I do love the intros to all the maps though. Good job there, very entertaining to watch
Drop shot is an attachment on the hand grip now. You should level up to max 31"Captain" and max your weapon before you give your opinion. If you had done that you would know that drop shot is an attachment now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wiseowl Thoughts on Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
T My Thoughts On IW and Cheating... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S Battlefield player thoughts Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
M Thoughts on Warzone Balance Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Carlos What are your thoughts after playing the Black Ops 4 Beta? General Call of Duty 3
Empire Whats everyone's thoughts on Back Ops 4 General Call of Duty 2
C What are your thoughts on reloading while sprinting? General Call of Duty 1
M Thoughts on the Black Ops 4 storyline? General Call of Duty 1
JusZenTFN Operation Intercept: Your Thoughts General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects My thoughts on the Logan Paul Situation The Lounge 2
T Battlefield and Medal of Honor rankings and thoughts Video Games 1
VoiDProjects My thoughts on VR (Virtual Reality) Video Games 1
VoiDProjects What are your thoughts on the next Halo Video Games 0
VoiDProjects What are your thoughts on COD WWII General Call of Duty 4
T Fair Use, Copyright, and My Thoughts The Lounge 2
T Ready Player One-Trailer And Thoughts The Lounge 0
T Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus-Thoughts? Video Games 1
BecauseWhyNot First Thoughts on WW2, good or bad....? Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 BO3 Trailer and Gameplay: First Thoughts and Concerns (AW gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
TeamNiceDynamite Thoughts on the Campaign? General Call of Duty 17
N Michael Myers, your thoughts. General Call of Duty 2
GoldenWrapper Thoughts on the DLC? General Call of Duty 7
InfamousSlayer Black Ops 2 - NEW "CYBORG CAMO" In Action! And My Thoughts Call of Duty Media 0
Rebornfury After finally creating some YouTube content, we would very much appreciate your thoughts! Call of Duty Media 0
charliebandey Black Ops 2... Thoughts? General Call of Duty 7
H4D3N Might stop prestiging... Thoughts? General Call of Duty 10
L Girls thoughts on Modern Warfare 3 Call of Duty Media 1
Wiseowl Cold War warzone? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
zMrLegacyz The LW3 TUNDRA is AMAZING, and it gave me HOPE for CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR'S MULTIPLAYER Call of Duty Media 1
A Cold War Xbox One Crash bug Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums First look at Black Ops Cold War Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Crelok cold war question. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
zMrLegacyz CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR BETA GAMEPLAY, This actually brought some ENJOYMENT to my life Call of Duty Media 0
Haven Black Ops: Cold War - Highlights and Take-aways! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
zMrLegacyz ZOMBIES IS BACK AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! (REACTING TO THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Zombies Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Intro Cinematic Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
gigo777 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - shipment Reveal Trailer Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos First Look at Black Ops Cold War Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
PhantomsWhisper Call of Duty: Cold War Alpha Review Call of Duty Media 0
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 0
F All the changes You have to know in black ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
B Xbox Live Looking to start NEW squad/clan for Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 7th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1