• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

My TTK VS Their TTK??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blwnfive0

Recruit
I’m wondering if I’m just having some difficulty with connection or if their are some underlying issues? I feel like it takes a lot for me to kill other player vs what it takes to kill.

If someone could explain to me what happens in this other video. I throw a c4 and get a hit marker, as if I hit the other player with it. As I’m throwing it I’m pressing (R) which is to detonate the c4 on PC platform instead of hitting (G). Whichwould throw another c4. You see an explosion with no player damage. Then I get killed and he in turn throws a c4 at me after I’m dead.

edit: I tried posting the videos but can’t. Does anyone know how to?

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I'm not certain what you're complaining about in the first clip. In the 2nd one you got hit by 6 or so bullets which isn't an insta-death but he hit you with basically every bullet which is sketch. However without seeing more from his perspective I wouldn't accuse him of cheating.

Blwnfive0

Recruit
I'm not certain what you're complaining about in the first clip. In the 2nd one you got hit by 6 or so bullets which isn't an insta-death but he hit you with basically every bullet which is sketch. However without seeing more from his perspective I wouldn't accuse him of cheating.

The C4 I threw right at him and him and detonated. And yea his perspective didn’t show he was even on me. The TTK was pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.