• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

My WZ account is gone

5oda

Recruit
I'm officially done and will never play again. I try to logon to play some wz and my account is completely gone. My email changed, phone number deleted, and the authenticator deactivated.

When I go to battle net support they tell me I have to login to change my password??? How in the world am I suppose to do that when my email has been changed. I can't login to my activison as well. I try to get the reset password email and nothing comes into my inbox.

I'm so sick of this company, who knows maybe I'll play the new cod on a new account after spending countless hours getting damascus or the maybe $30 bucks on skins.

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    182.4 KB · Views: 4

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
RadFallout100 Activision account finally restored, ban partially repealed? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
L Crazy bug on Blacks Ops Cold War account level Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D Hacked account help General Call of Duty 0
P PLEASE help with unlinked account. General Call of Duty 1
C My account level is currently glitched, from 277 Prestige Master -> 182 and stuck, seemingly overnight. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
T Looking for a old PS3 account to play BO1 General Call of Duty 2
V PSN account “LICK” for sale Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
G Account Hacked! What to do? General Call of Duty 2
C selling my account in cod:mw Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Activision account hacked? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
D Selling my warzone account! General Call of Duty 1
KeyboardDemon Rules for streamers and twitch account advertising Completed Suggestions 3
AntiCheatAgent94 New Season Starts... New Activision Account?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
V Transfering Activision account Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Account Upgrades for Sale! (Unlock camos, deatomizers, raise KD) General Call of Duty 1
L Nx shadowclaw account General Call of Duty 0
Zezno Account Hacked. Need Help! General Call of Duty 0
S Just started a twitch livestream account! GIVEAWAY Call of Duty Media 0
K Top 25 Account For Sale General Call of Duty 1
PrayzeDesigns Selling My Youtube Account!! Call of Duty Media 7
AntiCheatAgent94 Gone And Did Something Stoopid Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
M Bought cod points gone missing Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
U Is Fireteam Moshpit Dirty Bomb / Multi Team Gone? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Bruen Is GONE! I FOUND the NEW best GUN! Call of Duty Media 0
B CP gone? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
W MW3 Flotation gone? (Season 3 update) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Any reason why Battle Royale Solos is gone?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3