1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

n00b stuff

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Holycowitsellis_Imported, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Holycowitsellis_Imported

(Posted this in a few other forums and people were not much help so here goes)

Just started Playing COD about 6 weeks ago, Started with Black Ops 2 and now i'm hooked on Ghosts.

Yes i play bots because i'm not very good, i just play for a laugh.....

A few questions though:

Can you only play the Invasion Maps against Bots on the "Invasion" Tab on "Squads"?

Is there a release date for Nemesis?

If i am playing a game in Squads with Bots and Leave after maxing out on XP could i get banned from Online play?

Any advice or suggestions on upping my game so i'm ready to play online with other players without being caught in a respawn and instant death scenario would be appreciated....

Also i have a season pass and i can't find anything from the Team Leader pack you are meant to get except the dog background.

2. Hyper

Hyper Recruit

What platform are you on?