1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Need a clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by What A Theme, Apr 21, 2017.

1. What A Theme

What A Theme Recruit

I'm in need of a XB1 clan that can either play chill or play competitive. The clan needs to play multiple games. Anyone wanna pick me up? Message me on Xbox at What A Theme

2. BD Blues

BD Blues Recruit

My name is BD Blues and The Bad Divide is now recruiting for Xbox One! We're not like other clans. The awesome part is that we have multiple chats to allow you to discover teams for many games like Cod, Destiny, Battlefield, Halo, Tom Clancy and many many more. We do ask that you have a Mic, be age 18+ and encourage you to access the forum daily to build lasting relationships. You can join more than one group!

Join us at BDGaming.net via registration but Me BD Blues as Referrer please and thanks in advance.

3. KoG Defender

KoG Defender Recruit

I'm KoG Defender, I am a General in KoG Fearless part of a community of over 100,000 members. My clan is an Infinite Warfare, BO3, And Destiny Clan. I have members that also play battlefield 1 and GTA. We are a fun and competitive clan. Shoot me a message here or send me a friend request on Xbox 1 and a message. Mic required and must be 16 or older.