• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Need H E L P with DEV ERROR 6328 :/ ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an error: DEV ERROR 6328 which is very rare and occurred last time in march 2020... No posts ever since and I'm trying to solve this issue (PC) for 2 weeks already but nothing works. I have even downloaded 212 GB game once again, R E I N S T A L L E D WINDOWS!!! +19 other solutions from 2020.But still... No result :( Tried to contact about it with Avtivision on twitter and they never replied... YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE!!! I'm playing this game on blizzard for 1.5 years (ever since the Demo version was released) and have never had an issue like this... 2 weeks without this amazing game for me is like a disaster . I'd be grateful if you will help me in some way._it_xokG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements