• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Need help :(

Mikelis24

Recruit
Hi guys,
Im having problem, I try to start a Warzone match but I cant get to playing, all I see is dude walking forward with his gun There is a text - Searching for a match.
But the search is going on now for good hour.
Let me know if this is normal.
Thanks

Angels of Death

Out of curiosity, where are you located, in general terms. Example: I am in North Central Indiana, USA. Also, have you unplugged the cable for 30 seconds, to disallow the flow of electricity from the wall to your PS4? Just powering Down will not work the same. I guess it's worth asking, what system are you on? I got into matches of Warzone yesterday, first time playing it, and could spawn in at the start, die, gulag revive, then die again, and back out and find a new match just starting.

You may just be in an area that doesn't have many players, or you may be playing at the hours people are typically in bed, or at school, etc. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice having to wait much longer than normal yesterday for all modes except Battle Royale, so I rebuilt my ps4s database, and everything was fine again.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You may just be in an area that doesn't have many players, or you may be playing at the hours people are typically in bed, or at school, etc. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice having to wait much longer than normal yesterday for all modes except Battle Royale, so I rebuilt my ps4s database, and everything was fine again.
I had this experience. I was in a lobby with only 120-130 players in the sandbox lobby, and I was trying to grit my teeth to get to the final ring. But, no matter how much I was camping, letting other players kill each other... fucking asshole came into the hospital, ran THROUGH my claymore, and found me. (Yeh, fuck you man.)

Ugh. Almost had it. I did it again in the castle, too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A need help improving Call of Duty: WarZone 12
J Need distance help Call of Duty Media 0
C Hi i really need help please [PC] Shadow texture glitch from distance Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R New to Youtube and need help to make better content Call of Duty Media 0
L Xbox Live Looking to start a clan, need help Clan Recruitment 3
VoiDProjects Multi Need help starting a gaming organization Clan Chat 3
F Need help with streaks General Call of Duty 3
E I need help with trying to play with friends General Call of Duty 0
Zezno Account Hacked. Need Help! General Call of Duty 0
A I need password recovery help, i think. Completed Suggestions 0
Z Need help creating classes General Call of Duty 0
Gaz Jr Help need ideas for create a class General Call of Duty 3
L Xbox Live Need 2 people to help with buried easter egg (XBOX) Clan Chat 0
T Mw2 Problems I need help General Call of Duty 0
C Need Help Getting a High Kd Well Check This Out..... Call of Duty Media 0
A Need Help-Lost WaW General Call of Duty 0
P Need Help General Call of Duty 2
B Need Call of Duty Help? Post on my channel! Call of Duty Media 0
B COD commentator in need of Help Call of Duty Media 0
M really need the community's help here Call of Duty Media 0
B Need Help!! General Call of Duty 10
S need help Video Games 7
M Need some help with Nazi Zombies General Call of Duty 1
S Need some help Please General Call of Duty 2
B PSN Need a Regiment to join Please Clan Recruitment 0
Y Multi Need more Recruits for the regiment Clan Recruitment 1
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Come Join Hope clan! Need people for tournaments! Clan Recruitment 0
B Xbox Live Need 1 or more players to complete officer challenge Clan Chat 0
Delta v Force RavenOne8540 (We Need Each Other) Call of Duty Media 0
C We need a CUSTOM SERVER LIST Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D We need NORMAL SQUADS Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Mr Fishy McFIsh Season 4 Warzone Changes - Overview Video with everything you need to know! Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Need a Clan Multiplayer Clan Recruitment 5
S PSN Need warzone teammates Clan Chat 1
M Xbox Live Need a teammate for trio warzone xbox Clan Chat 0
N PSN need Regiment Clan Recruitment 5
M Multi Need a clan Clan Chat 4
I Multi Need your opinion Clan Chat 0
M Multi NEED TEAMMATES, READ BELOW! Clan Chat 8
dannystockwell Multi NEED SOMEONE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Recruitment 7
dannystockwell Multi NEED PEOPLE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Chat 1
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
Y Do I need to uninstall warzone and install the digital battle pass edition? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
I Scar-H with a Drum Mag. I need it now! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
SR71BETA Need More In Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
PsychoBatman PSN Need regiment members for modern warfare. Clan Recruitment 0
G Xbox Live I need a good group Xbox Clan Chat 2
J Xbox Live Need a Team! Clan Chat 0