• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi NEED PEOPLE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE)

Hey, my names Dan.

I’m looking for a few UK players over 18 y/o to team up with in MW multiplayer (TDM). It’s a shit show trying to play solo and not as fun so yeah add me up!

Username: igniitebtw

Cheers

Welcome to the CoD Forums! .We have several UK players and would love to have you. I agree that CoD is a pain and not fun when your team lacks tactics and communication.

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has 15 squads and we're quickly expanding with the recent addition of Warzone. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. We have casual and competitive squads. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord fireman2818#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/. Please be sure to put Fireman2818 as your referrer. I look forward to hearing from you!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dannystockwell Multi NEED SOMEONE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Recruitment 7
D Multi I need a team Clan Chat 4
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
J Xbox Live Need a Team! Clan Chat 0
C Xbox Live Imagine Gods need players for comp team Clan Recruitment 0
C Xbox Live Imagine Gods need players for comp team Clan Recruitment 0
L Multi Need a team? Clan Recruitment 0
Prynce PSN I need a serious Team Clan Recruitment 0
Y PSN need a team of 4 [ps4] Clan Chat 1
dd 588 swingley Xbox Live new team need members Clan Recruitment 0
L Please respond Need Help! please respond Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
ScytheLucifer Multi Competitive/ Casual Sniper need a clan! Clan Chat 1
R Who else thinks that they need to rework almost all attachments for Cold War they are just messed up, specially for sniper Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Need H E L P with DEV ERROR 6328 :/ ! ! ! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
V Need Moderator help Please Completed Suggestions 3
T Need Network Guru For Configuring POE Router The Lounge 0
T PSN Need 3 people to help with seal the deal trophy on PS5 Clan Chat 0
F Multi Need playing buddy's Clan Chat 0
S PSN I need a clan ASAP Clan Chat 0
S Multi I need a CLAN!!!!¡¡¡¡¡ Clan Chat 5
S Wardens word shotgun need help pls read General Call of Duty 9
Fikface Need some help guys... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 14
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
M For the DAMASCUS SKIN, what do I need to do? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
G Need help, somebody knows this bug? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
G PSN Need a clan ps4 Clan Recruitment 1
F4Z1N PSN Need a clan Clan Recruitment 2
F4Z1N PSN In need of a clan Clan Recruitment 10
H Xbox Live New Clan- NEED ACTIVE PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 1
P Xbox Live Need to be recruited!! Clan Recruitment 3
H Multi Need 3 for cold war S&D Clan Chat 0
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Need Help With 3 Successful Zombie Exfils Clan Chat 1
S Xbox Live Starting new squad - need 2 Clan Recruitment 0
S Xbox Live Anybody play the objective and need another member? Clan Recruitment 2
AwkwardKing Multi Hello, I play midnight (EST) and I need help finding a consistent group. Clan Recruitment 7
S PSN NEED EU PS4 CLAN Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Need Help getting Win? Clan Chat 1
B Call Of Duty MW 2019 and games questionnaire for assignment [REALLY NEED HELP RESPONSES NEEDED] Video Games 0
K Sorry just need to say it the new SP-R 208 is WAY overpowered and needs to be nerfed. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
B PSN Need a Regiment to join Please Clan Recruitment 0
Y Multi Need more Recruits for the regiment Clan Recruitment 1
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Come Join Hope clan! Need people for tournaments! Clan Recruitment 0
B Xbox Live Need 1 or more players to complete officer challenge Clan Chat 0
Delta v Force RavenOne8540 (We Need Each Other) Call of Duty Media 0
C We need a CUSTOM SERVER LIST Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D We need NORMAL SQUADS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Mr Fishy McFIsh Season 4 Warzone Changes - Overview Video with everything you need to know! Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Need a Clan Multiplayer Clan Recruitment 5
S PSN Need warzone teammates Clan Chat 1