• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Neon war ???

Simpply

Recruit
guys, my name is Simpply and I come here to ask what you think of them, launching a pack of all colors for you to add to the weapon you choose. But yes, each color will have a price for you to pay, for example, the "rainbow" package is in the store and I want the red color to be placed on my note. I buy for a price and, if I want to change it to another color, I have to buy it again. If I want another color to put another weapon, I need to buy it again and so on.

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 1
F All the changes You have to know in black ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
B Xbox Live Looking to start NEW squad/clan for Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Thoughts on Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
Carlos CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 7th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 3rd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 2nd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 5
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
I Aim Response Curve Type in Cold War? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST GUNS FOR COLD WAR ALPHA Call of Duty Media 0
S This Is How the Call of Duty: BO Cold War Trailer Should Have Looked Like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
Wiseowl Black ops Cold War warzone? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
Wiseowl Download Black Ops Cold War now! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
T any similar games to play while waiting for black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Alpha Announced Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Campaign Mission Teaser Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
N Xbox Live NIghtmare Recruitment - 18+ - Call of Duty Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz REACTING TO THE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR TRAILER (FULL TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal Livestream Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
FBKaBoom Cold War Give Away on Facebook Gaming @FBKaBoom Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
K Cold War for PS5 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Perseus Briefing Cinematic Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
zMrLegacyz REACTING TO THE, CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR WORLDWIDE REVEAL EVENT (TRAILER AND WARZONE EVENT) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War revealed via Warzone Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Treyarch reveals Black Ops Cold War Box Art Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
Carlos Activision teases Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
F Ground war is unplayable Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
L BLACK OPS: COLD WAR Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Gunship "Tribute" (God of War) HD Call of Duty Media 0
CidAtheart Multi Clan war for COD Clan Chat 0
CidAtheart Multi We Are Reborn (WAR) Clan Recruitment 1
O War-zone/Blood Money/ Plunder Call of Duty: WarZone 3
Yankee_LT Warzone Rumble/Ground War Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
B Best Sniping locations in ground war#1 Call of Duty Media 1
X Ground War, White Phospherous and Killstreaks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Wiseowl Making me play war zone! Agggh!!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
M War zone boot camp Call of Duty: WarZone 0
F Is COD world at war 1 remastered coming? General Call of Duty 1
C War zone update Call of Duty: WarZone 2
O COD War Zone - Plunder General Call of Duty 0
S Ground War Map Rotations Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
M Multi I can win every war zone match, I can teach you too! Ask for details Clan Chat 10
king.x.outlaw PC Enjoy some fun with new friends on War-zone / Blood money Clan Chat 0
A Multi Looking for a plunder/war zone clan Clan Recruitment 5