• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New bunkers/vaults?

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Nope... Keypads are disabled in all of the usual bunkers.. Red Key bunkers exist in 1984, but have yet to see a red key card... All the bunkers you can access don't seem to have much in the way of stash boxes...

On the plus side, that means we don't have only a few minutes of regular play before someone hits a million and starts the overtime timer...

That was a big pain in Season 2... 5 mins into the match, the $$$ Choppers show up.. 5 mins later the OT timer starts... Grrrrr...

In S3 I have actually seen the Regular Time timer get down to 3 mins before OT started... :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
One thing I have noticed in addition to the lack of stash boxes is a lack of choppers... I only see a few, where future Verdansk had a buttload.. Which probably also adds to the challenge to get as much loot as possible..

Of course, all my comments apply to PLUNDER, as I haven't tried BR yet...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
According to Carlos' video, there is an extensive mine system between the Salt Mine (Old Quarry) and the Old Mine (Area south west of the old Damn) that is going to open up later in Season 3.... :D