1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live NEW clan - XBOX - need leader and players - everyone welcome!

Discussion in 'Clan Chat' started by Arch, Nov 14, 2017.

Sponsored
  1. Arch

Arch Recruit

hello everyone I’m looking to start a new clan focusing on bringing back that old school clan vibe like the mw2 days, I want to bring The fun and the energy back we all used to have and the passion to make something big!!

I am gonna need help in making this something from nothing so will be needing a co founder and a manger to help kick start this new clan off!

Our main focus is COD WW2 focusing on - Pub/comp/sniping divisions, were are a XBOX based group for the moment so drop me amessage on Xbox if ur interested - GT xarchb

I want to build a family who can jump online play some cod and have fun just have fun like thegood old days so if you want to be apart of theteam then feel free to reply or message me

Thank you for reading!!