• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN New COD WW2 League for Clans PS4

Jun 24, 2018
COD WW2
Hey, I was thinking, I remember playing MW2 back in the day and a clan match consisted of two teams adding each other and creating a private match and whoever won got the bragging rights to saying they were the better team! I was thinking maybe bringing something like that back, but with a little twist! I was thinking of making a small league of cod clans like maybe 10 teams or less depending on the interest, the setup will be structured like a football league so each team gets points depending on victories and will get none for losses, this will be explained more within the rules, if you’re looking for something more on a pro side this league might not be for you, this is purely for fun to improve your gameplay and for your clan to improve.

The Rules

• 6 People per team, subs are allowed but must be made aware if you are making a sub and for what reason
  • Even though it’s for fun more than ranked play, ranked play settings will be used to make it equal for everyone
  • There will be a host to watch each match to make sure rules are being followed
  • Three matches will be played in each leg, each team will decide a game mode and map to play on and the host will decide the third
  • Some maps and game modes will not be allowed I.e. shipment, sandbox, gridiron
  • Each match is worth 1 point, so a total of 3 points against one team
  • Failure to follow rules will cause you to be kicked from the league
  • If some matches could be recorded we could set up a channel to provide footage of games to attract more clans
  • When entering the competition clans must say where they are from (various locations ok) there clan name and provide who is playing for the clan
  • A group will be set up to organize matches and to request for a host when a match is organized
  • Teams can only play each team once to earn points
  • If your interested in your clan joining send me a DM or Add EdWalker94 on PSN and contact me there
Thanks for reading

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1757074987738253/

Follow this link and join the group to enter your clan in the league

Like CODForums!

Advertisements