• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New community brat... I meant member!

BiiGBiZz

Recruit
Hey everyone, I was a bit sketchy at first when I saw how fresh these forums were, but I'm all for building from the ground up. So I'm excited about the potential this community has to eventually become one of the premiere forums for Black Ops 3 clans!

I'm Raymond by the way, but everyone calls me Ray. It's a pleasure to be here and I'm looking forward to contributing towards the growth of this community!

I'm also coming back from an injury to my right arm so I could use some pointers in an effort to save my K/D ratio from suffering during the beginning lol.

Looking forward to talking with everyone.

By the way, my PSN is BiiGBiZz. Please feel free to add me!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hey everyone, I was a bit sketchy at first when I saw how fresh these forums were, but I'm all for building from the ground up. So I'm excited about the potential this community has to eventually become one of the premiere forums for Black Ops 3 clans!
Sorry for making that impression on you! I'm Carlos, the founder of this community. Welcome to Black Ops 3 Forums! :D
It's a pleasure to be here and I'm looking forward to contributing towards the growth of this community!
Hopefully we see more contribution from you, too! :D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements