• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theroy:

I think that he is or was a scientist that worked for group 935. there is a poster on der riese with a zombie.that has been given an autotompshy because it points to the parts.which i mean the zombie. there is also one with a dog,zombie head.Heres one i find rather intresting a picture with brains possibly from human to zombie.A poster with 115. i will post pics and vids to proof go to youtube. mynameis notcameron.

so in depth what happend was maxis would give him dead zombies to study the differences between humans and zombies includes dogs to.

Attachments

• 20060102100841.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 5
  • 20060102101319.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5

be sure to check out my youtube channel mynameis notcameron i have alot of vids and this is one of them and its all my theroy by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Trying to find Ultimate Edition for COD Vanguard PS4 but only found digital? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
F Cannot find game after Reloaded update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
PeterPan1 Bo1 Ps3 - suddenly can't find anymore lobbies General Call of Duty 1
SR71BETA Find Me the Best Weapons and Maps! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A Impossible to find a Match Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
W Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
Carlos How did you find BlackOps4Forum? Completed Suggestions 0
D Section for people to find other to team up with Completed Suggestions 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
A Only True Call of Duty Fans Will Find Funny | COD Meme Compilation Call of Duty Media 0
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Oophilly215oO 4 WILD Hiding Spots No One Would Ever Find You In Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos How did you find BlackOps3Forum? Completed Suggestions 12
samb222 Which tactics do you find the most effective? General Call of Duty 8
PresidentPajamaPants PSN Looking to start or find a sniper clan! Anyone who has one or wants to create one message or comment Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos How did you find CODForums.com? The Lobby 75
Z DER EISENDRACHE Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Awakening's Der Eisendrache revealed General Call of Duty 0
W Der Riese Map Overhead General Call of Duty 0
M PSN Downloaded season pass and the maps, but only got Die Riese General Call of Duty 0