1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New Game Mode

Discussion in 'Upcoming Call of Duty' started by RubberDucky963, Feb 19, 2013.

1. RubberDucky963

RubberDucky963 Recruit

I was thinking of a new game mode called "Behind Enemy Lines." Where there are two teams and each player gets one life. There would be 2 rounds. The objective is for your whole team to make it to a certain part of the map without dying.

2. MichaelSchnabel

MichaelSchnabel Recruit

I think they should make a career mode like in nba

3. DreZno

DreZno Recruit

I t
    I think it could be done, but the objective would have to be the same for both teams, or share a direct path otherwise the teams would just run past eachother and boost. If you mean one team is "offense" and the other is "defense" then it could work...but beware, CAMPERS GALORE!

4. weisford

weisford Recruit

I wish they put the VIP mode. It is basically a game mode where team members have to protect a chosen team mate. One life per round. It was going to be in MW2 but they took it out before release :/

5. Goku

Goku Recruit

That VIP mode sounds more interesting. I think CS had something like that, been ages since I've played that though so not sure...

6. Atlas of Karma

Atlas of Karma Recruit

CS, Gears of War, and Rainbow Six all had team leader/VIP modes where you protect your leader and try to kill the other leader. Both teams have infinite respawns except the team leaders. Great game mode besides the problem with boosters which is why they decided to leave it out of COD games.