• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

New patch live on PS4/XB1/PC, improves connectivity & lag issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsDo

Recruit
Just a heads up to everyone that a new patch went live today on all three current-gen systems: Playstation 4, Xbox One & PC. The patch hit PS4 & PC a day or so ago, but just went live on Xbox One as of this morning.

The patch should have improved the connectivity to games & some of the lag issues. In addition to that, there are a few rare bugs or server crashes that it addressed as well.

Have you been able to notice any improvements?

Angels of Death

TODD 1

Recruit
Just a heads up to everyone that a new patch went live today on all three current-gen systems: Playstation 4, Xbox One & PC. The patch hit PS4 & PC a day or so ago, but just went live on Xbox One as of this morning.

The patch should have improved the connectivity to games & some of the lag issues. In addition to that, there are a few rare bugs or server crashes that it addressed as well.

Have you been able to notice any improvements?
yes I have, I was playing like I should, I was going 20 -10 k/d just about every game yesterday , it was a laggy a couple of times but nothing to cry over , thank you for the info sir.

WhoIsDo

Recruit
Glad to hear it's working better for you, @TODD 1. Played about 2-3 games last night, and it worked incredibly well for me too. Didn't really feel "cheated" on any deaths that I had.

Sgt_Rawk

Recruit
yeah, I actually stopped playing it as I was raging so much from the dodgy connection (that and I was being dominated ;)) so it was nice to get on this morning after not playing for a week and actually have a game where it seemed a bit fairer and more predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DizzyDemon Patch Notes MW & Warzone August 24th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
SamimSupreme Patch 1.21 update video Call of Duty Media 0
U BEST SETTINGS FOR WARZONE & MULTIPLAYER AFTER PATCH 1.20! *BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS* Call of Duty Media 1
U ONE SHOT ONE KILL! MOST OVERPOWERED SHOTGUN CLASS AFTER PATCH 1.20 Call of Duty Media 0
U Renetti Broken Class Setup After Patch 1.20 Call of Duty Media 1
K PC: latest patch sending FPS way down? Call of Duty: WarZone 7
DizzyDemon 1.20.0 Patch is downloading now... hooray Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
B BR solo playlist - HOW TO FIX (fake patch notes) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Shotguns didnt get affected by the patch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Y Didn’t get the patch General Call of Duty 1
CODForums CODWWII patch updates comes with Divisions Overhaul General Call of Duty 0
J WW2 Zombie Glitches: Solo Pile Up Glitch - The Darkest Shore (After Patch) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Big Day 1 Patch planned for Infinite Warfare launch day General Call of Duty 0
E patch 1.5. total victory, new or old? General Call of Duty 3
Oophilly215oO New Secret Room On Fringe *New Wallbreach Method After Patch* Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Advanced Warfare patch includes listing for new “M1 Irons” General Call of Duty 2
MsWatchYourSix Advanced Warfare Patch Updates and Grand Master Call of Duty Media 0
R WAW latest patch for mulitplayer General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo New Advanced Warfare patch hits PC/PS4, Xbox One soon General Call of Duty 4
WhoIsDo First Advanced Warfare patch coming soon, full details General Call of Duty 1
Jackalsb76 New CoD Ghosts Patch 1st July 2014 General Call of Duty 1
ORc Patch Released on Ghost COD General Call of Duty 1
U Xbox Live hosting black ops 2 challenge lobby (new patch) Clan Chat 1
B Suggestion about the next call of duty game and Patch ideas for MW3. General Call of Duty 12
CODForums Map Pack 3 & Patch 1.6 PC details General Call of Duty 0
CastingCouch RV Multi [RGL] Redemption Gaming Live- Looking For Members! Clan Recruitment 3
Delta v Force RavenOne - Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® Xbox Live Public, Hardcore Hardpoint Suldal Harbour 4K Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Warzone Solos Live on Stream! Call of Duty Media 0
Tinklegaming Come say hello! Live streaming warzone Call of Duty Media 0
D Long live the revolution ( bouncing betty ) Call of Duty: WarZone 0
pumpknot Trying to Switch the Meta, Live Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot PUMPS CHUMPIONSHIP LIVE Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe Pubstomping live streamer @TTV lilviper (rage quit) Call of Duty Media 0
F Cheaters duo caught live (86 kills win in quads) Call of Duty Media 1
pumpknot $125 DUO TOURNAMENT! LIVE ALLLL DAY! JOIN THE COMMUNITY TODAY! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Warzone Tournament! Live all day! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot LIVE NOW! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Stream is LIVE everyone! Trying to beat my PR *21* kills! Call of Duty Media 0
B stream is live!! come check us out. we are twin brothers who rage at each other Twitch.tv/BruscaTv Call of Duty Media 0
L Live et gameplay à la cool ! (En mode sniper de la muerte) Call of Duty Media 0
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
M Conseil pour live Twitch Call of Duty Media 0
X Lets share Xbox Live Gamertags Call of Duty: WarZone 27
CODForums July's Liberty Strike Community Event is live now General Call of Duty 0
xXInfectedXx Why do we live to die? The Lounge 2
J Is internet expensive where you live? The Lounge 14
TheSinisterMisfits GUTS Clan Colonel Grinding Live 12 Hour Every Day Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Dedicated Servers Live on all Platforms! General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Call of Duty: WWII Reassemble Live Action Trailer released General Call of Duty 3
T Hardcore Henry-The Live Action FPS The Lounge 4