1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New rules for multiplayer

Discussion in 'Upcoming Call of Duty' started by TRCornishboy, Feb 7, 2013.

1. TRCornishboy

TRCornishboy Recruit

No kids.

That is all.

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

I'd like a game where there's no kids spamming the mics, too.... but, they make up the mass portion of the Call of Duty market.

3. TRCornishboy

TRCornishboy Recruit

Oh that's a good idea, I heard what sounded to be a 6 year old kid with an ultimately high voice on Search & Destroy earlier. I think those parents need new babysitters.. (As MinnesotaBurns says :p)

4. bodydragers

bodydragers Recruit

I do agree that some parents lack parental control over their children but, I must admit there are some(not many) mature 12 year old's on Call of duty. I rarely find them but, their out there. Overall I think parent's allow their kids do too much as far as letting them play rated "M" games, Then they wonder why their kids are "brats" when they grow up. We all have different opinion's.

5. dbxz

dbxz Recruit

Kids are everywhere, you can't make them disappear.

6. aledpj

aledpj Recruit

Honestly a lot of people complain about ps3 and people not having mics when most are children who I personally mute anyway so it doesn't effect me

Fivehp likes this.
  7. Fivehp

Fivehp Kaos Ambassador

Lets not forget, we used to be those squeaky kids on some PC games and early years of consoles...I'm 19 right now.

But having some sort of build or plug-in on a game that automatically mutes squeakers would be cool xD