• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New rules for multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'd like a game where there's no kids spamming the mics, too.... but, they make up the mass portion of the Call of Duty market.

TRCornishboy

Recruit
I'd like a game where there's no kids spamming the mics, too.... but, they make up the mass portion of the Call of Duty market.

Oh that's a good idea, I heard what sounded to be a 6 year old kid with an ultimately high voice on Search & Destroy earlier. I think those parents need new babysitters.. (As MinnesotaBurns says :p)

bodydragers

Recruit
I do agree that some parents lack parental control over their children but, I must admit there are some(not many) mature 12 year old's on Call of duty. I rarely find them but, their out there. Overall I think parent's allow their kids do too much as far as letting them play rated "M" games, Then they wonder why their kids are "brats" when they grow up. We all have different opinion's.

aledpj

Recruit
Honestly a lot of people complain about ps3 and people not having mics when most are children who I personally mute anyway so it doesn't effect me

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador
Lets not forget, we used to be those squeaky kids on some PC games and early years of consoles...I'm 19 right now.

But having some sort of build or plug-in on a game that automatically mutes squeakers would be cool xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KeyboardDemon Rules for streamers and twitch account advertising Completed Suggestions 3
P Custom game rules are bugged on xbox one. General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Black Ops 4 News Rules Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos My official stance on the new GDPR rules CoDForums Announcements 2
M Forum Rules & Guidelines CoDForums Announcements 0
VoiDProjects Multi COD CWL Esport Rules WW2 General Call of Duty 0
M Forum Rules & Guidelines CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Black Ops 3 Tools Forum Rules Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
Carlos Black Ops 3 News Rules CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Clan Rules Clan Recruitment 7
vox Teamtage 5vs5 Esl rules promod Edit by Vox Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Rules of the Black Ops 2 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of Upcoming Call of Duty CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos MW3Boards rules CoDForums Announcements 0
CODForums Rules of the MW3 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of the Black Ops videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos The rules of Content Bunker. Content Bunker 0
Carlos Rules of the MW2 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 1
Carlos Rules of the WAW videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of the COD4 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
CODForums CoDForums Rules & Policy CoDForums Announcements 66
M FPS Multiplayer VS Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Y Annoying pop up in multiplayer ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Y Pop up banner in multiplayer while playing ? General Call of Duty 3
M Season One Battlepass Items not unlocking in multiplayer? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K CALL OF DUTY 2 in 2021! (Multiplayer Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
E How are the multiplayer maps related to the campaign? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Xbox Live MW Multiplayer Xbox Clan Recruitment 6
E RPG grind for mastery multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Multiplayer Locked Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
G Warzone hack AIM/WALLHACK _ Multiplayer Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
V My Take on Modern Warfare vs. Cold War (Multiplayer Only) General Call of Duty 5
N Constantly crashing in-game (zombies more than multiplayer) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AgentHawkEyez Looking for advice on loadouts for MW Multiplayer and Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
MadDog Multiplayer Partial Install Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
zMrLegacyz My First Match ever on CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER, I actually had a lot of FUN! Call of Duty Media 3
zMrLegacyz The LW3 TUNDRA is AMAZING, and it gave me HOPE for CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR'S MULTIPLAYER Call of Duty Media 1
J PSN Suche Spieler für modern warfare Multiplayer, ww2 und bo4 Zombiemodus Clan Chat 0
A Can't Play Missing DLC Packs Multiplayer Single Player etc etc Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
R Ranking all CoD Multiplayer Experiences General Call of Duty 1
O Please have Separate loadouts for warzone an multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
KeyboardDemon I hate it when that happens - multiplayer General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal Livestream Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
T Why Call of Duty WW2 Multiplayer is Broken Call of Duty Media 0
A Multi Multiplayer Clan Clan Chat 1
H PSN Looking to add active PS4 players for core multiplayer Clan Chat 0
B Multi Looking for a Regiment (Multiplayer) Clan Recruitment 3
B PSN Need a Clan Multiplayer Clan Recruitment 5
U BEST SETTINGS FOR WARZONE & MULTIPLAYER AFTER PATCH 1.20! *BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS* Call of Duty Media 1