• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New trickshot/gun glitch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
S RECRUITING TRICKSHOT/MLG MEMBERS! Clan Chat 0
U Xbox Live TrickShot/Sniping Clan Clan Recruitment 0
P Xbox Live PoZe Clan recruiting! MW2/MW3/BO2 Trickshot & Quickscope Clan Recruitment 4
N Xbox Live Hosting BO2 Trickshot Lobby! Join it! Clan Chat 0
C Nasty Throwing Knife Trickshot (720 Window Stall Richochet) Call of Duty Media 0
D Xbox Live New Trickshot Clan Clan Recruitment 2
O PSN NaTiOn OF SnIpErS Black ops Quickscope/Trickshot Clan PS3 Only Clan Recruitment 2
M Multi LIVE NOW WARZONE CUSTOMS ANY GUN EU SERVER Clan Chat 2
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 4: GOLD QBZ-83 (Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) This gun is AMAZING!!! Call of Duty Media 0
B i refuse to play your broken game until you remove Fire breathing shot gun Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Dovic Zombies Ray Gun bug Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Bruen Is GONE! I FOUND the NEW best GUN! Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch SEASON 5 BEST GUN IN-DEPTH GUIDE Call of Duty Media 1
J Blueprints for a gun I don’t have? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
K Gun Builds Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Wiseowl Holger 26 gun, is it bugged? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Q M4. ( jumping spider) gun talk Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S So what's the best gun in Scopes and Scatters you ask? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
T Gun game lucky win Call of Duty Media 0
D Gun camo grind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
N PSN LFC, multi-platform, QS/Sniping, run&gun,HC/Core, 18+ comp and casual. And active. Clan Recruitment 1
A nvidia 1050 ti 4gb , i5-9400 when somebody spray with gun my game lags so much Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
T Gun Algorithm... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Gun Question Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
F Gun skins Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M Twitch Girl eats boogers while I run n gun (the musical) Call of Duty Media 0
G Help my son accidentally deleted my kilo gun load out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN-BLACK OPS 2!! Call of Duty Media 0
M Your favourite gun Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN ON BLACK OPS 2!!! Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 GUN GAME RETURNS TO BLACK OPS 4 (NEW UPDATE)! Call of Duty Media 0
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN ON BLACK OPS 2!! Call of Duty Media 0
C Xbox Live Recruiting Snipers And Reg Gun Competitive Players // Cloo Clan Clan Recruitment 0
S gun control The Lounge 11
VoiDProjects Multi What gun do you think is better General Call of Duty 0
C MOST OVERPOWERED GUN IN COD WW2! Call of Duty Media 1
Y Watch Black Ops 3 - Fastest & Easiest Game Mode To Farm Crypto keys! BO3 Gun Game Boosting! Call of Duty Media 1
G I roadkilled a guy with a Sentry Gun. This seems kinda broken. Call of Duty Media 1
C "How to improve aim, accuracy, and gun skill" - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 TIPS AND TRICKS Call of Duty Media 0
N Whats your favorite Black Ops 3 gun so far? Call of Duty Media 1
TODD 1 Whats the best gun in all of the CODS General Call of Duty 3
TODD 1 GUN sights General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Best gun in Advanced Warfare's multiplayer? General Call of Duty 16
JamesGames 30 gun kill streak ‘DNA Bomb’ confirmed in Advanced Warfare MP General Call of Duty 1
JusZenTFN Infected & Gun Game Return in Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 16
JamesGames Infected aand Gun Game make a return. General Call of Duty 4
KUROTOKO [NEW] Gun Customization! General Call of Duty 1