• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone New vehicle horns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and I really want to get the new horns like ‘charge’ but they’re locked..does anyone have any idea how to unlock them? Thanks

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
My friends and I really want to get the new horns like ‘charge’ but they’re locked..does anyone have any idea how to unlock them? Thanks
Usually, when you look at locked items in through the in games menus it will tell you what you have to do to unlock them, or if there are steps before you can unlock the horn you are after, such as when unlocking camos, then you will see all the unlockable horns and you need to get them all one at a time until you have unlocked the 1 you want.

At least, that's how it works with collecting camos to unlock gold, so hopefully, the logic here would be the same.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Usually, when you look at locked items in through the in games menus it will tell you what you have to do to unlock them, or if there are steps before you can unlock the horn you are after, such as when unlocking camos, then you will see all the unlockable horns and you need to get them all one at a time until you have unlocked the 1 you want.

At least, that's how it works with collecting camos to unlock gold, so hopefully, the logic here would be the same.

I just checked my ATV and SUV and both of them don't have any unlock conditions for any of the horns. It just says Rare/Epic/Legendary Season 4 and I can preview it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements