1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Media' started by Diskk, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Diskk

Diskk Recruit

Hey! My name is Diskk. Yes yes I know what your thinking. Already by my name you can tell I am a worthless god for nothing piece of trash. And you my friend are not wrong! My life consists of nothing but physical fitness and playing call duty. Now you can call me a douche bag, and you may be right! But in my defense, I admit to it instead of glorifying myself! I take my good for nothing personality, put it in a video and upload it. So if you want to go see for yourself how horrible my life is, come watch my shitty videos and to support my cause (which I thought of just now) maybe subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNAPD6l3A19NKzgSOl5mSFQ

But in all seriousness if you would like to check me out I would appreciate it. Lately I have been looking for people to make some videos with, so if your interested shoot me a message on skype.

@will.hawthorn37