• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live nGK Knife clan recruitment

Redman

Recruit
Hello. I'm the leader of a knifing clan called nGK for no gun kills. I am looking for recruits. To make a long story short a couple years ago all of the members ended up leaving due to drama and I was never on Xbox but then I got back on after a couple years that the clan broke up and got a message that was saying that I was the new leader. I was going to try and join a new Clan but then realized all I was good at is nothing and I love knifing so I decided to try to reestablish the nGK Clan. Message me if you want a tryout. I play most call of dutys. My gt is nGK TiME.

Hello. I'm the leader of a knifing clan called nGK for no gun kills. I am looking for recruits. To make a long story short a couple years ago all of the members ended up leaving due to drama and I was never on Xbox but then I got back on after a couple years that the clan broke up and got a message that was saying that I was the new leader. I was going to try and join a new Clan but then realized all I was good at is nothing and I love knifing so I decided to try to reestablish the nGK Clan. Message me if you want a tryout. I play most call of dutys. My gt is nGK TiME.
Can I try out

Hey r u on Xbox one? and Im decent at IW and MWR my gamertag is SeCtIoN5522, HMU I'd like to try out

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O knife fighiting Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 {RANT} Knife Bois Are A Pain Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Knife in the sky -_-? Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Great help needed throwing knife Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 4 just released, and I've already hit a RANDOM THROWING KNIFE on SCRAPYARD!!! Call of Duty Media 0
S Long throwing knives and other melee, knife paint jobs - video Call of Duty Media 0
Yesdear Knife General Call of Duty 0
M Psycho-mode. Axe and knife only Call of Duty Media 0
M Black Ops 3 Montage "Breathe" Sniping,Combat Knife, Dubstep Call of Duty Media 0
QTCMedia Getting Dark Matter camo using knife Call of Duty Media 0
D Best setup/class for combat knife? General Call of Duty 1
M Black Ops 2 - Free For All Gameplay - "KNIFE FAIL" Call of Duty Media 0
B Golden KNIFE! Funny Moments and Gameplay Call of Duty Media 1
Jackalsb76 Gold Knife and Pistol coming to Ghosts on June 3rd! General Call of Duty 2
Carlos CODForums' AWESOME MW3 Final Knife Kill Call of Duty Media 0
D Some knife vids Call of Duty Media 1
P Road To FFA Knife Win Call of Duty Media 0
P FFA Knife Attack!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
P FFA Knife Attack!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
R Ballistic knife gameplay from Black Ops 2! Call of Duty Media 0
D Knife and Tomahawk montage by DracoDJ237 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja (Juggernaut Down)The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.15) Call of Duty Media 1
CODNinja The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.13) Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.10) Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.8) Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.7) Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.3) Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.2) Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.1) Call of Duty Media 0
SayHi2YaMtha4Me Throwing Knife Dualtage Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja Top 9 Modern Warfare 3 Ep. 4 Throwing Knife Edition ! Call of Duty Media 0
C Nasty Throwing Knife Trickshot (720 Window Stall Richochet) Call of Duty Media 0
I Unique New Throwing Knife Video - Check it Call of Duty Media 0
X Awesome ballistic knife kill Call of Duty Media 0
L Tutorial on how to get ballistic knife kills across the map. With killcams! HD! Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos Best Knife Kill? Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Sick knife throw! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Awesome Knife Match Call of Duty Media 0
J Crazy throwing knife kill! Call of Duty Media 3
Lord wolf5455 Multi Looking for active Vanguard clan (xbox player) Clan Recruitment 1
Misery Multi Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 1
Doomrider Multi Clan - CultOfTheDeadCow Clan Recruitment 0
M How do I get started in a clan? Clan Chat 0
M Multi Looking for a clan/club to join Clan Chat 1
D Multi Join our clan 2f4st ! Clan Recruitment 0
M why is clan locked General Call of Duty 0
Z Mobile Mobile casual player looking for clan, please respond to what is on my list Clan Recruitment 1
P Multi Headshot Mafia Family recruiting COD CLAN Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 4
IVIILITIA Multi IVIILITIA | Clan | Esports | Community | NA/EU | 16+ Clan Recruitment 1