• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

No Chatter In S&D

Been dealing with this for the last few days. I mostly play Search & Destroy and for those of you familiar there is usually a LOT of chatter on both teams (mostly horribly racist chatter). But for the last week or so I haven't heard ANYTHING. I've played a few dozen games and I haven't heard any chatter at all. I double checked all my settings and it seems fine there. Tried enabling/disabling the Chat function (recommended fix) but nothing. I even uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled and still nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? All the other audio is fine.

Been dealing with this for the last few days. I mostly play Search & Destroy and for those of you familiar there is usually a LOT of chatter on both teams (mostly horribly racist chatter). But for the last week or so I haven't heard ANYTHING. I've played a few dozen games and I haven't heard any chatter at all. I double checked all my settings and it seems fine there. Tried enabling/disabling the Chat function (recommended fix) but nothing. I even uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled and still nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? All the other audio is fine.
Just out of curiosity I tried several different modes including Blueprint Moshpit and Combined arms. Not hearing ANYONE talk in any mode. :(

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I haven't been playing recently, I was hit by the rona last month and now when I play fps games I feel travel sick!