• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

No credit for daily challenges

ozarkian

Recruit
Since this game has launched, I never get credit for my daily missions. Today I had one for frag kills, it counted 1 and the next 20 didnt count. Yesterday it was win HQ and multi games. Only got credit for one of each. This keeps happenign and it's very frustrating. Another issue is the missions. Every time I launch the game, my mission dissappears and I have to reselect. Some of these I'm also not getting credit for. ie- Well Equipped WTH is up with this. Anyone else having this problem? * I play on PC*

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Infinity Ward says that they acknowledge the issue, and are working on it. At launch it was disabled till they worked out the issues. Not sure why it's enabled for PC players, but stop doing those challenges until it is fully fixed.

Welcome to CoDForums.com

Xyphien

Recruit
Missions in general are bugged. I cannot complete my ground war mission (which ground war is complete and utter trash imo) I've captured around 40 flags and I only need 15. Yet it resets to 0 every time. My camo missions also don't work. It's sadly just a glitch that still hasn't been fixed. Hopefully soon tm

Like CODForums!

Advertisements