• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

No MINIMAP/Equipment/Killstreak icons

Warchester

Recruit
I bought Cold War when it came out but I have not been able to play a single game all the way through. When the game is about to start my Equipment/Killstreak icons disappear and show up as two grey squares and a circle. There is no mini map at all. I've reinstalled the game twice and went over the options list from front to back and I can't figure it out. If it is just a setting and Im missing it that would be great even if it means Im a moron. Any help would be appreaciated.

I've played a lot (on ps4) had the same thing happen to me several times ! Hardcore getting mixed up with core , in Hardcore you have the two squares and circle and of course no mini map.
Cold war had been so broken since day 1 !

I've played a lot (on ps4) had the same thing happen to me several times ! Hardcore getting mixed up with core , in Hardcore you have the two squares and circle and of course no mini map.
Cold war had been so broken since day 1 !
After update 1.11 , playing hardcore tdm (wpn camps) If I call in a spy plane the mini map doesn't appear , although the announcer still announces it !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Minimap too big Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
S Do Suppressors keep you off the minimap? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Wiseowl Using spotter hack 15 pieces of equipment? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
Carlos Modern Warfare Equipment Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
KUROTOKO [NEW!] Black Ops 3 Weapons, Attachments, And Equipment list! General Call of Duty 2
V Extreme numbers equipment and scorestreaks General Call of Duty 1
TVSSIE 7 KILLSTREAK ON SHOOTHOUSE HARDPOINT - TWITCH HIGHTLIGHT Call of Duty Media 1
T Call of duty WWII Atomic Bomb 25 killstreak! Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo What's your highest killstreak in Advanced Warfare? General Call of Duty 5
Scotteh Favorite codghosts killstreak? General Call of Duty 6
CODForums Michael Myers KillStreak from Onslaught DLC Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Michael Myers vs Maniac Killstreak Call of Duty Media 0
Markaccus Opinions on killstreak situation General Call of Duty 6
I Possibly the Luckiest Killstreak of my life Call of Duty Media 0
GoodGorilla Favourite killstreak combination. General Call of Duty 10
B SWARM While defending the HQ Solo 16 Killstreak Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos First KillStreak Revealed: Prototype Quadrotor General Call of Duty 2
S Killstreak stacking General Call of Duty 4
S What's your highest killstreak in MW2? General Call of Duty 3
Carlos Insane Kill Death Ratio (Insane 41 killstreak) Call of Duty Media 0
J Favourite Modern Warfare 2 killstreak? General Call of Duty 17