• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

No snoop skin?? Was going to get today...

I was going to get the Snoop Dog skin today and it's gone! What's going on? I just read it's a limited time? I seen it yesterday..

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
CODForums Snoop Dogg arrives to Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone General Call of Duty 0
Carlos New Personalization Packs include Snoop Dogg General Call of Duty 0
S Panda skin Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
R Ghostface skin issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Yankee_LT Fix The Missing Nato Skin Please Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Yankee_LT New NATO Skin? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
E Can't unlock Operator Song's skin Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
H Outbreak Pack a Punch skin bug Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M For the DAMASCUS SKIN, what do I need to do? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C how do i get the Ghost skin? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
F Stitch Storm Driver skin Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Budgie How do you "unlock Captn Price skin via missed battle pass 4 " thanks Covid Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
N Grinch Skin Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
M How to get this operator skin? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Carlos New Skin for BO3Forums! CoDForums Announcements 2
Carlos Choose CODForums future skin. CoDForums Announcements 1
A TREYArCH READ!! NEW Weapon skin and Customer Solutions!!! General Call of Duty 0
D Gun Skin Unlock Problem :( General Call of Duty 1
K Vanguard? Really? I was very disappointed and i feel like being rip off by This Tittle, any chance i get refund? Call of Duty: Vanguard 33
A I WAS HACKED AND BANNED. #ImTheVictim General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 I Was ROBBED!!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Well It Was Fun While It Lasted.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
AntiCheatAgent94 If COD Was Real Life The Lounge 1
CaptMacGyver Who [is/was] the Creator of the Call of Duty video game franchise? General Call of Duty 12
A have somebody else was have a errorcode ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I got accused of AIMBOTTING in MODERN WARFARE, and when I was about to CLUTCH UP my NET said NO!!! Call of Duty Media 1
T Please ban or limit c4! It literally takes no skill. I was flying im a heli and all they have to do is jump and double tap square. Make it to were the Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 25
A Renetti nerf was a massive mistake Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
UBMurda Why was i kicked out for Inactivity? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K Its a shame. This was almost enough to replace pubg for me... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Well That Was Different.. WarZone Solo In Season 3 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums At Gamescom 2018, a new map in BO4 was revealed - Arsenal Call of Duty Media 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
C What was the first game you played? The Lounge 3
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
M What was the last movie you watched? How was it? The Lounge 15
Chris Murray I WAS A PILOT IN WORLD WAR 2 Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Multi Which COD was the easiest to get kills without getting a lot of deaths General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects How was your guys thanksgiving The Lounge 0
VoiDProjects What was wrong about IW General Call of Duty 0
Knight Chime What If Black Ops 3 Was A Cartoon? Call of Duty Media 0
V The Beta for BO3 was fun but the complete game aint. General Call of Duty 6
S My son's Call of Duty day camp was 'horrible' General Call of Duty 4
Smokey Anyone else feel the campaign was bad? General Call of Duty 3
Tthizzle88 24. Story Time | The Little Debbie Man: Everyday was Hustling Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo Here's what Advanced Warfare was demoed on at E3 General Call of Duty 0
Gforce13 Multi If Real life was like Call Of Duty Ghosts General Call of Duty 2
Tthizzle88 12. I Was Hardly Breathing (story time) Call of Duty Media 0