• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Noob help please

Andyguy321

Recruit
Hi, hoping to get some help please. New to the game today and haven't played any COD since black ops 1.

I've been playing a lot of PUBG for the last year and after a few rounds of warzone I have to admit I dont have a clue what's going on .

What's the best way to play? what are the contracts all about and are they necessary? How do I get good weapons?

How to survive near the end? People seem to have acquired all kinds of advantages toward the end, is it necessary to play aggressive to unlock these advantages?

I'm keen to get into it but as I'm sure anyone who has been hooked on PUBG for a while will tell you it's a very different experience...

Looking for any tips on areas best to learn first to get into the game, dos and don'ts would be great... anything really to help me learn fast... I have a short attention span and if I dont get into it soon itll be getting deleted and I could do with something new to play to be honest

Thanks in advance for any help

Angels of Death

The contracts you need to kill the guy its says to (yellow marker on map), the other things you do will give you weapons after each box or control that place. get money buy load outs with your favorite weapon masks etc to help you win.

Hey Andy. Same boat as you here.
I was a pretty invested pubg player, up until the most recent few updates that really just pushed me away.

I use similar tactics in warzone as I did in pubg. I never drop in circle (i much prefer moving than sitting and holding one area), taking a more considerate/cautious approach than a "runner-gunner". I dont use snipers often, I dont find them as useful in warzone as in pubg.
As for the loadouts, familiarise yourself with what guns you have and as you use them they'll level up and give you attachments. Have a loadout with an ar, an smg, lmg and sr weapon types with your choice of perks and as you find/buy a loadout drop, grab whichever one compliments the best gun you're carrying (and switch your pistol out for it so you can still use it) - it's also probably worth having a loadout set with overkill, so that you can have two primary gun choices smg/lmg for example, for those times when you dont have a decent gun worth holding onto as a secondary.

You'll get it man.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Practice your tracking - you need 10-14 bullets to kill in Warzone so you'll have to get good at tracking targets with your mouse while firing. Not a skill you hone as a Plunkbat player - I used to be as well.

You need to do Scavenger contracts to get cash to buy your Loadout from the Buy Station. You can customize loadouts in the main menu - guns, attachments, perks, etc. You won't win without getting a loadout in the match. There are plenty of gun guides on YouTube - I'd recommend XclusiveAce.

Do Recon contracts to find where the next circle is going. Play the edge of the gas like you did the blue in Plunkbat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Setting your graphics setting lower? (Some noob questions) Call of Duty: WarZone 5
N Noob Here The Lobby 2
F Noob tries CoD Warzone - Funny Montage Call of Duty Media 0
T Raven Shield Veteran, Modern Warfare Noob Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D noob here The Lobby 2
Giggity 89 Anybody have any useful tips for a noob at MWR? General Call of Duty 0
Giggity 89 Noob here... The Lobby 1
M BO3 Forums Noob The Lobby 1
LMOBGaming Lynchy the noob! My first Call of Duty multiplayer in 8 years! Call of Duty Media 0
LMOBGaming Noob Intro The Lobby 2
R ps4 players creating team not official pub domination tired of noob team Clan Chat 1
KamiCollie A Noob says Hey everyone! The Lobby 7
S Forum noob The Lobby 2
D Noob tube vids! Call of Duty Media 0
Cheaptrick nClub COD console noob looking to team up Clan Recruitment 0
CODForums Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Weapon Class: LMG Noob Video Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Weapon Class: Shotgun Noob Video Call of Duty Media 0
H {YOUTUBE} Noob Plays Black ops 2! First video. Call of Duty Media 0
I Christmas Noob Gun game Call of Duty Media 0
diegobernal82 Modern Wafare 2 Best Noob Tubing Class General Call of Duty 0
ZOMBIESrEMO Noob clans Clan Chat 1
F Noob snipers General Call of Duty 2
A COD4 noob The Lobby 5
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty: WarZone 4
J Help me grow my youtube channel . Thanks Call of Duty Media 0
J New to PC gaming.... help? Call of Duty: WarZone 15
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
Yankee_LT HELP!!!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Wiseowl Pp19 bison help Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
A Mw 2 remastered immortal trophy help General Call of Duty 0
E Help Call of Duty: WarZone 22
B help challenges problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Wiseowl help with record sheet please! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
J Help with updates Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Wiseowl Great help needed throwing knife Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
V HELP WITH CAMO Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S Help Needed Call of Duty: WarZone 1
R Warzone Bunker 11 Help. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
B I absolutely stink at this game - please help Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
A need help improving Call of Duty: WarZone 12
Y Multi Call Of Duty Warzone *help* Clan Chat 0
J Need distance help Call of Duty Media 0
K Call of Duty Mobile help, please General Call of Duty 1
L HELP I GOT PERMA BAN ON COD WZ Call of Duty: WarZone 5
P teleporting back without latency drop, help Call of Duty: WarZone 0
A Multi Can anyone help me with Warzone? Clan Chat 0
R Please Help me with this Call of Duty: WarZone 0
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
M help with fps Call of Duty: WarZone 8