• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Noob Here

NameName

Recruit
Hi, I'm new to the forums here. I started playing in the beginning of Season 2. I'm really enjoying HardCore, I like when I shoot someone and they go night night. Although when I play with either of my kids we stay in Core.

I've been thinking of looking for a regiment to join, kinda sucks playing with no communication half the time. I do stream most of my play time which is 9pm+ EST.

Some think I'm OK, when I look at others though I think I'm not very good, but I have fun. Right now just working on getting Platinum ARs going.

Angels of Death

Welcome to the forum! Tactical Gaming would love to have you!

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members from around the world spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has 15 squads and we're quickly expanding with the recent addition of Warzone. We have squads for XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me on XBL Fireman2818 or Discord Fireman2818#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/. Please be sure to put Fireman2818 as your referrer. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D noob here The Lobby 2
Giggity 89 Noob here... The Lobby 1
F Noob tries CoD Warzone - Funny Montage Call of Duty Media 0
A Noob help please Call of Duty: WarZone 3
T Raven Shield Veteran, Modern Warfare Noob Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Giggity 89 Anybody have any useful tips for a noob at MWR? General Call of Duty 0
M BO3 Forums Noob The Lobby 1
LMOBGaming Lynchy the noob! My first Call of Duty multiplayer in 8 years! Call of Duty Media 0
LMOBGaming Noob Intro The Lobby 2
R ps4 players creating team not official pub domination tired of noob team Clan Chat 1
KamiCollie A Noob says Hey everyone! The Lobby 7
S Forum noob The Lobby 2
D Noob tube vids! Call of Duty Media 0
Cheaptrick nClub COD console noob looking to team up Clan Recruitment 0
CODForums Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Weapon Class: LMG Noob Video Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Weapon Class: Shotgun Noob Video Call of Duty Media 0
H {YOUTUBE} Noob Plays Black ops 2! First video. Call of Duty Media 0
I Christmas Noob Gun game Call of Duty Media 0
diegobernal82 Modern Wafare 2 Best Noob Tubing Class General Call of Duty 0
ZOMBIESrEMO Noob clans Clan Chat 1
F Noob snipers General Call of Duty 2
A COD4 noob The Lobby 5
Sainted1 Does anyone here enjoy realism mode? Call of Duty Media 1
B Any YouTubers on here creating Warzone content? Call of Duty Media 6
H I'll just leave this here General Call of Duty 3
Lämmchen Glad to be here The Lobby 1
DizzyDemon New update, here's the proof Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
W Share your WarZone experiences here! Call of Duty Media 0
S Here are some Modern warfare classics I'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2019! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H WTF is going on here Call of Duty: WarZone 0
L Newbie here, don’t know what the hell im doing The Lobby 6
Y Multi RoV is here! Clan Recruitment 1
christian8 Hello All. I am new here The Lobby 2
T Multi Small Casual Discord Group Here Clan Recruitment 1
J Here are some of the best loadouts to use in Warzone! Call of Duty: WarZone 2
L Xbox Live New here looking for a group to post up with (XB1) Clan Recruitment 6
S New here. Hi and a couple questions. Call of Duty: WarZone 6
J Justintime509 here! The Lobby 1
Mycrospyder New here The Lobby 4
JoyFreak JoyFreak here! The Lobby 1
B Any drinkers here? The Lounge 0
B so...no one else is on here?? The Lounge 0
Redneck PC How many PC Gamers here? Clan Chat 8
Fortifi Dreamz PSN Fortifi Recruitment is here! Clan Recruitment 1
T Xbox Live AzTeC recuritment is here Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Call of Duty WWII Livestream is here General Call of Duty 0
D Xbox Live TEG is looking for Members for an Infinite Warfare Squad! Details here! Clan Recruitment 0
D PSN I need a clan 2.1 kd here!! Clan Recruitment 1
I iMushy is here The Lobby 3
P Xbox Live Join a xbox one clan here!!! Clan Chat 0