• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Noob Intro

LMOBGaming

Recruit
Hi guys,

I'm Lynchy from LMOB Gaming. I picked up Black Ops 3 last week and so far i've been absolutely battered online lol. I'm joining the forum to try and pickup some tips for improving and also to share my experiences as I progress, hopefully from a noob to my first prestige - providing it doesn't end up on eBay in a fit of rage :)

I'll be posting my first video in the media section shortly where you can see my first online experience and my many many deaths.

Tactical Gaming

LMOBGaming

Recruit
Maybe a few pointers on the best weapons and perks to try and upgrade first so try and help me get less mauled in multiplayer :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Noob Here The Lobby 2
F Noob tries CoD Warzone - Funny Montage Call of Duty Media 0
A Noob help please Call of Duty: WarZone 2
T Raven Shield Veteran, Modern Warfare Noob Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D noob here The Lobby 2
Giggity 89 Anybody have any useful tips for a noob at MWR? General Call of Duty 0
Giggity 89 Noob here... The Lobby 1
M BO3 Forums Noob The Lobby 1
LMOBGaming Lynchy the noob! My first Call of Duty multiplayer in 8 years! Call of Duty Media 0
R ps4 players creating team not official pub domination tired of noob team Clan Chat 1
KamiCollie A Noob says Hey everyone! The Lobby 7
S Forum noob The Lobby 2
D Noob tube vids! Call of Duty Media 0
Cheaptrick nClub COD console noob looking to team up Clan Recruitment 0
CODForums Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Weapon Class: LMG Noob Video Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Weapon Class: Shotgun Noob Video Call of Duty Media 0
H {YOUTUBE} Noob Plays Black ops 2! First video. Call of Duty Media 0
I Christmas Noob Gun game Call of Duty Media 0
diegobernal82 Modern Wafare 2 Best Noob Tubing Class General Call of Duty 0
ZOMBIESrEMO Noob clans Clan Chat 1
F Noob snipers General Call of Duty 2
A COD4 noob The Lobby 5
Y Black Ops In 2018 - THE INTRO TO MY CHANNEL check it out!! Call of Duty Media 0
T An Unconventional Intro The Lobby 0
F Old Guy Intro The Lobby 9
D Intro The Lobby 2
SYNYSTERxSHADOW Intro The Lobby 3
RoG CATWOMAN Catwomans Intro! The Lobby 2
MadiesLAN Intro from Madies in NYC The Lobby 7
Hyper YouTube Intro's by me Call of Duty Media 1
CODForums CODGhosts Extinction: Episode 2 Mayday Intro Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 Let's Play Mortal Kombat (Story Mode) | Intro to Series Video Games 10
N [Insert witty intro here] The Lobby 2

Like CODForums!

Advertisements