• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Hey guys, just dropping in to say hello! Very nice community you all have built here!
If anyone ever needs anything just PM me on here or shoot me an emai
l @ mr@nougaming.com

We love good witty ideas, plain text or image ideas! shoot us any T-shirt ideas you may have! If we make it we will send you one for free! We also Sponsor good streamers, so get in touch with us! Our main streamers are all Battlefield streamers, so we need some good COD guys/girls! We are all about FPS games, good communities and best of all... We love giving stuff away!! The website did just go through a move where we lost a good bit of our files, but its getting back to where it was with every day!!!

Hope to see you guys in a server!! You are all awesome! Dont be salty!!!

Mr.NoU

Attachments

• Ulogo3.png
    Ulogo3.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
TeamTwD Multi "This We'll Defend" | twdclan.com | 18+ Clan Recruitment 0
TeamTwD Multi 18+ | "This We'll Defend" | Multi-Platform | twdclan.com Clan Chat 7
jcf55 Multi Royal Blood United.com Clan Recruitment 4
Kellomies Welcome to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFooDl7dUOEtTMAqdbDtvAw Call of Duty Media 3
Cusahunter Multi Sat Com Clan is recruiting new members Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos BlackOps4Forums.com reaches 1 thousand posts! CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos BO4F.com on Social Media CoDForums Announcements 2
Carlos CoDForums.com reaches 1 Million Pageviews Worldwide! CoDForums Announcements 0
XiRoROUGE Xbox Live Recruiting for www.xirogaming.com Clan Recruitment 0
S RagingMemes.com - Funny Rage Comics The Lounge 0
K PSN DischargedGaming.com LvL 14 Cod Ghost Clan with Gold Tags Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos CODForums.com GameServers are live for PC players! CoDForums Announcements 2
R could u sub? www.youtube.com/user/TightAuthority Ill return Call of Duty Media 0
Caherties272 Youtube.com/caherties272/ Call of Duty Media 0
P I post black ops 2 gameplay on youtube www.youtube.com/user/ProStatiicTV Call of Duty Media 0
D Another Freeman com, Feedback welcome :) Call of Duty Media 0
IcEWoLF COD $34.99 from Amazon.com General Call of Duty 1
Carlos How did you find CODForums.com? The Lobby 75
Funky Jammer Advertising on raptr.com! The Lounge 5
AntiCheatAgent94 Love Sticking It To Teams :D Call of Duty Media 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Please PLEASE For The Love Of The Gods!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
AntiCheatAgent94 I Just Love Blowing Up Choppers... Call of Duty Media 2
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 3
A What classic PlayStation games would you love to see get the Demon Soul’s level remake? Video Games 0
D for the love of God fix the chat already. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Mouse dont love left or right in game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Love it Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S SP-R 208❤️ is Love!!! Call of Duty Media 0
I Quickscoping for love Call of Duty Media 0
D Please, for the love of God, add a penalty system for people who quit Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
O I love this game Call of Duty Media 0
S I love hijacking threads Completed Suggestions 34
KH98 IM A BEAST 33-2 ON SUMMIT! I LOVE BLACK OPS 4 Call of Duty Media 0
S Love? The Lounge 12
ERR0R Introduce Campaign Checkpoints FOR THE LOVE OF GOD General Call of Duty 0
S my love hate relationship with this game... General Call of Duty 2
moaz13 No love for the PC? General Call of Duty 14
D I love owning trash talkers! Call of Duty Media 0
J Love Video Games? Video Games 0
T Comedy Call of Duty video YOU WILL LOVE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
C PSN I Love Beer Clan Looking For Players!!! (PS4) Clan Chat 0
Specializt Daily Uploads + COD & Many more! - I also love supporting other channels! Call of Duty Media 0
R Sweet must see edit, show love, hit me up, i'll show it back.. Call of Duty Media 0
R show some love and let me know what u think, i always repay the favor.. Call of Duty Media 0
T Why We all love Mw2 ! Call of Duty Media 1
V Why I Love This Gun Series (MP7) Call of Duty Media 1