• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Nuke Calling Card

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Anyone know how to get this calling card??

TestingTheWaters.jpg

It's called TESTING THE WATERS...

I did a tour on Kwajalein Island way back when... The pic brings back some memories... NOT of being nuked, of course. :D

At my time there, it was the downrange impact zone for test missiles launched out of Vandenberg AFB...

Ahhhh Good times.. :D

Anyways, would love to get the calling card..

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz So the BRAND NEW AX50 VARIENT, "WHITE LIGHT" almost got me my FIRST SNIPER NUKE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
nuked Tactical nuke vs tryhard!! Call of Duty Media 0
nuked the BEST AK-47 CLASS!! (Tactical Nuke) Call of Duty Media 0
nuked DOUBLE TACTICAL NUKE! Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Multi VoiD Ceazar beats Icy Slick in 1v1 Nuke Town BO2 50-16 Clan Chat 0
J Worlds FASTEST NUKE on Black Ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
P Nuke out FFA and more multiplayer Gameplays! Call of Duty Media 0
the zila Epic Camo RazorBack Nuke Call of Duty Media 0
VirginGaYmer Capture The Nuke?! 1k sub goal Call of Duty Media 1
M Modern Warfare 2 - Road To A Nuke #3 - (Getting So Close!) Call of Duty Media 0
O Analysis of the Nuke scene! Call of Duty Media 0
warvet56 MW2 daily nuke gameplay's Call of Duty Media 0
X Yeti Calling Card? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
[FMCDL] Pappy Calling people out!! Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Weird Experience.. Calling In A Funds Chopper Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
OverkillKing8 Calling Cards Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
J Calling card from missions? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Nimrod Issue: Calling Card resets itself. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
C Multi Win Battlepass for a year - Calling all 420 gamers. Clan Chat 0
C Calling Cards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Calling all hardcore zombies Easter Egg hunters General Call of Duty 2
InfamousSlayer NEW Camos FIRST LOOK & Images (Sights, Calling Cards, Pack a Punch) Call of Duty Media 0
N Calling all ps3 zombie addicts Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 What The Hell Ya Do With The Golden Card??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
freakdaddy64 graphics card brace Technology 1
Yankee_LT Nvidia Legacy Graphics Card Technology 5
AntiCheatAgent94 ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 Video Card V2 Technology 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Best (Cheapest) NVidia Card For 4K HTPC Technology 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Graphic card Geforce 3090 RTX Trinity Oc 24GB GDDR6X BUY IT NOW $325 Technology 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Keyboard Demon Or Whoever... Best RTX Video Card For The $$$??? Technology 17
T Score card in local play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AtheistDeity 2020, 2021 Wordlwide Graphics Card Shortage is teh suxxor Technology 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Hay KB Demon.. Or Anyone?? Nvidia Tesla GFX Accelerator Video Card Technology 11
AntiCheatAgent94 An Access Code Bunker Within A Key Card Bunker Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
freakdaddy64 new graphic card prices Technology 48
S No valid DX11 video card found General Call of Duty 0
F Help me - get a $15 Amazon gift card in minutes The Lounge 1
Nishi Your M.O.A.B. V-Card General Call of Duty 7